Or on champion?

Or in the interviews?

If so, then you'd know what it matters.

Have u been reading any of the exchanges in here? lol

Or the exchanges on twitter?

Or on champion?

Or in the interviews?

If so, then you'd know what it matters.

Man this could've been someone's very first exposure to battle rap for all I care

If their reasoning is sound then their opinion should be taken seriously

My .02

Man this could've been someone's very first exposure to battle rap for all I care

If their reasoning is sound then their opinion should be taken seriously

My .02

We're debating 2 different topics fam.

Nah Mook s always been one of the most hated battlers nigga just couldn’t talk shit cuz he been winning battles clearly til now
The amount of dickriding nh this niggaz getting now how is he the most hated?!
And clearly beat who?
Jae millz
Serius jones he arguably lost. lux shit the platform was trash, iron battle was fucking trash
Them other lil niggaz he battled on smack he was recycling verses and shit yet somehow tech 9 and a bunch of others got him as the greatest.

Seems to me he gets his fair share of love and (deserved) hate like everybody else

@AP21 Man Don't let these cats deter U bruh.... This went from a great debate to comical In a Decision ..

As most of us found out , Matter of fact the day I found out about Youtube was the day I discovered who Murda Mook was been a FAN
since ,we Literally talking a decade & some change ago.

I don't Ever think I've seen a Cat mannerisms from a particular battle follow him offstage like this

As a competitor yea be Upset w/The decision If U really felt like U lost , But this Nigga going on this Loser tour of Interviews Isn't helping his case @ all

I knew he Lost when he put on that Du-Rag lol

@AP21 Man Don't let these cats deter U bruh.... This went from a great debate to comical In a Decision ..

As most of us found out , Matter of fact the day I found out about Youtube was the day I discovered who Murda Mook was been a FAN
since ,we Literally talking a decade & some change ago.

I don't Ever think I've seen a Cat mannerisms from a particular battle follow him offstage like this

As a competitor yea be Upset w/The decision If U really felt like U lost , But this Nigga going on this Loser tour of Interviews Isn't helping his case @ all

I knew he Lost when he put on that Du-Rag lol
Aye man, I'm just glad to have a voice lol

I remember Mook from back in the day though

It's not like me seeing him vs lux was my first exposure

At the end of the day, even if it's clear Mook won 2-1, it wasn't a slam dunk as people trying to make it

Man like I always say when I’m sobbing niggas especially bout LUX .....just post the bars fam...post the dopest shit Verb spit in that battle

Nope...y’all not going to drag me into this abyss. I can’t post nothing that verb said that will get proverbs point. Buts it’s not just about that.

Mook had bars. That’s a fact. But to limit it to just that...man c’mon his performance.....outdated his delivery wasn’t built for a big crowd, and then he turned into the reach god: put her to sheep?....baaahhh? Icanhaulit? Auragotme? Shit was weak and his WHOLE third was boring.

Dude spit a doctorate dissertation in a rap battle. A Rap battle... niggas ep ain’t as long as his third.

If you can’t dissect, and break em down in 5 mins? What are you doing? I’m not going to give a nigga credit cause he rap long...he’s a fuckin rapper... that’s what he does.

So mook lost cuz he rapped too long?

giphy.gif

Back