Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Yea, mook's definitely acting like a bitch post battle. This nigga went on a 15 min fuck Tay Roc rant lol

Guess I'll be that guy

I blame Mook for even taking the battle

Problem is, he thought it was gonna be a cake walk and it wasn't

Mook was spitting by he wasted a bunch bars on verb

Awwwww Mannnnnnn......

So I Made It to the part where He speaks on the Kid Lmao....

WoW @ the Tay Roc shit ..Why Now Tho ???

If this story Is True
AL.gif
Someone Please put this cat outta his Misery .... Please!!!

Like i said before the battle, i still think mook is a bitch for cherry pickin his battle against verb, who everybody in his crew washed already.

I still think he beat verb, but he should've washed verb.

Like i said before the battle, i still think mook is a bitch for cherry pickin his battle against verb, who everybody in his crew washed already.

I still think he beat verb, but he should've washed verb.
I'm not mad at your last statement

I was telling my brother this the other day and this was before I even seen the battle. These battle rappers don’t view Mook as one of them, funny enough Verb touched on this in his first round, and that’s part of the resentment and why the battle rappers are riding with Verb.
Not even that it’s just a lot of them feel as tho Mook doesn’t deserve his notoriety. ....Ars was on 15mofe and damn was like how come niggas don’t think I’m the goat....plus Mook is a lame lol

Verb had 3 rounds of bullshit angles that didn't make sense and no bars.

Mook had 3 rounds of fire bars mixed with a few reaches. 3-0 mook.

That nigga Ars was like I got the most views a bunch of battles, I ve been out the country , founded my own league I did more for battle rap than Mook why I ain’t the goat?

Lmao

Back