Welcome To aBlackWeb

test

Mook's saying some real shit.

Jay Blac been dickriding Verb disgustingly. This nigga Jay Blac has really been going around saying "it aint about the bars" lol That's when I knew what time it was.

I was telling my brother this the other day and this was before I even seen the battle. These battle rappers don’t view Mook as one of them, funny enough Verb touched on this in his first round, and that’s part of the resentment and why the battle rappers are riding with Verb.

5th are U serious Right Now Lmao...C'mon Fam..So Because Of his Inactivity (Mook) Now he doesn't resonate ..Sigh

This shit is Unbearable

5th are U serious Right Now Lmao...C'mon Fam..So Because Of his Inactivity (Mook) Now he doesn't resonate ..Sigh

This shit is Unbearable
There’s more to it than just being inactive. Bruh 2 battle rappers literally said Mook wasn’t one of them, if those 2 are saying that then how many more are thinking that or share that same view?

lol it's been documented , i'm not a mook fan. So i aint one of these niggas riding for my favorite battle rapper, i'm just being objective.

Mook outrapped Verb, clearly.

If you're familiar with Jay Blac you know his favorite battle rapper is Verb. It's obvious bias there, but i thought he'd atleast try to keep it fair. The nigga flat out said "who cares if mook had better bars" lol

The shit's sad to watch

Lmfao, the narratives being painted because shit didn't go the way most people thought it was going to go is hilarious.
Verb been the bad guy in battle rap forever, now all of a sudden niggas rock with him, and hate Mook?
People really just can't accept that Mook lost, sad.

This Nigga Is/Has always been a Diva 15 seconds In ...Lawd

I Haven't seen this much whining since any Clips ass whooping

And give this cat another L for this shirt he's wearing....

Mannnn I never knew or heard Jayblac being a Huge Verb supporter ...I know he had Twork beating his so called favorite

But who ever Cried this much after any L In any genre/Sport ect...

Mook Is now venting ,throwing cats under the bus & basically Upset because ....Know what bout to turn this shit off...

Back