Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
JC best bet is is to just go missing for 3-4 months. Maybe even longer. Just up and disappear. Then comeback and body Real Sikh or someone. Availability breeds depreciation. Right now there's too many narratives and the cultures perception of him is kind of flipped (thanks to Surf and Verb), on top of him being seen all the time.
I rather see JC vs Sikh on the 2nd volume instead of Sikh vs DNA 🤷🏾‍♂️

Like Surf explained, there's two sides of a coin.

BR Fan Me who bash JC for battling no-names every 2 weeks then it's Non-BR Fan Me who understands why he battling every 2 weeks cause he gets paid a lot just to write for a 1 rounder or 3 rounds.

It just shows how sad niggas handling their own career. JC is a certified vet who shouldn't be talking to P to setup battles, he should be allowed to battle on any league without facing the consequences. Why is it that JC who been in URL for 10+ years can't battle on RBE/KOTD when he wants?

That URL exclusivity contract is anti-growth, however you put it. If you're claiming to be the most respected league, why you stopping your talent from battling on the top leagues besides yours? Yes, I understand RBE/KOTD is their main competition but c'mon, that shit is corny.

It just shows how sad niggas handling their own career. JC is a certified vet who shouldn't be talking to P to setup battles, he should be allowed to battle on any league without facing the consequences. Why is it that JC who been in URL for 10+ years can't battle on RBE/KOTD when he wants?
The problem is that JC ain't really a "personality". His abilities gave him a name but they don't always serve him in certain battles. He can outpunch all he wants but he doesn't "outshine"(K-Shine and Tay Roc battles for example).

Certain things matter more on different stages. Emphasis on "performance" and delivery supercede punchlines unless it's Nitty.

Because of this, JC IS a certified vet, but not a "big name" on URL so he gotta play politics which sucks because it was on RBE that he was rebuilding his brand.

JC should be top 3 in his issue is that he doesn’t do anything but battle.... don’t get money elsewhere so to an extent he at the mercy of the check cutters
he ain’t Hitman type who get real money outside this shit so he can tell niggas to eat a dick

2- he needs to move like a real artist.... hit the gym.... step his wardrobe .... go see a dentist
Be something females fans can look to

3- he gotta start talking his shit ..... shit on niggas.... blog stay visible in the culture

fF0DKMQDeEQdq7zP7lNW90A-uQgbOL7VXKze9atimB2Pc1lVwdGH1bgozBm_kcvQvYQa5Y1skTku=s640-nd

Last edited:
Back