Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
JC, DNA, Dre Dennis is apart of the "For The Bag" culture, willing to battle anybody for money even if it means it won't do anything for them. Reason why JC haven't main evented yet 🥱

He did work at Walmart. Im sure he said it in an interview right after the battle.

But there's literally nothing wrong it. The nigga has 4 kids (probably didnt have that many at the time, but one is enough). I see it as a testament of how much of a hustler the nigga is.
That's why the culture is weird. They think T-Top won because he exposed Nitty working at Walmart & that Tech-9 diss

He did work at Walmart. Im sure he said it in an interview right after the battle.

But there's literally nothing wrong it. The nigga has 4 kids (probably didnt have that many at the time, but one is enough). I see it as a testament of how much of a hustler the nigga is.
So then why use it as a detriment

You might actually be right. Look at niggas like Surf, Twork, Ars, etc. The culture loves these niggas more than they love it (OBVIOUSLY). Its the complete opposite for JC and Danny. Sucks but thats the way it goes. We see the shit at our jobs all the time..
I knew I was forgetting people, there is def more people who have that mentality.

Back