Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol why u so pressed about this shit?
U done dm'd blood and he ain't een answer

Bro frenchwood just proved to you people been doing this and u still insist angryfan created the wheel.

Y'all choose some weird hills to die on.

Same with what sage and stringer I think was debating about. I don't buy that nobody building these guys up but themselves. A league can put u on and u take off cause of their following but most cats out right now built their names on local leagues themselves. What happened after was mutually beneficial
Same reason I don’t like ghostwriters and dickriders

the culture is shit cuz all ppldo is copy whoever is successful

URL: Sikh, Eazy, Jey, Castro, Ace, Real Name Brandon, Tru Foe, NXT

KOTD: Times, madflex, Saynt, So Severe, Eddy I, Reverse Live

RBE: ?????

RBE scouting is trash.

Ace is choke artist like NJT,RNB/Real Name Suge got away with. stealing a few bars on SM,NXT that plant with with his Meek screaming tendencies does not impress me..

Krackers of the Dot: Times he’s nice,Eddy I thought he was iBattle guy, Those other guys never heard of them…

RBE: You call talk about there scouting.. But when they started their platform they were behind smack,KOTD, QOT,Spit Dat Heat,AHA.. And now they’re the number one league on YouTube when it comes to their battles getting lots of views.. They know how to put interesting matches together and build hype for their bigger ppv cards…

Pretty Money(pause) the nigga who put out the Incest Truth story is going @ Adept(The Alex Jones style battle rap blogger).. This blogger wars shit is crazy and getting real personal now…

whatever-yeah.gif

Back