Welcome To aBlackWeb

laughing-best.gif

Here is my major gripe with RBE as a league, they have no talent pipeline. No progression in their ranks.

RBE has never built up talent like Chess, Brizz, Geechi, Eazy, Twork. Even dudes like JC who was eating on RBE for a minute didn't get his full due praise until URL brought him in. Who's the best talent RBE groomed? Oops or showoff type shit.. they had to champion math hoffa for 4-5 consecutive events lol. At one point you might've said Daylyt was that guy for RBE but they dropped the ball on even that.

I give a little credit to KOTD here because they actually do shit. Ground zero (their version of PG).. kotd chain.. grand prix. ARP gotta get a true system in place.

WTF are U talking about.. That’s what they did with Showoff(pause) & Oops RBE gave those guys bigger names and pushed those niggas.. Also Doughboy Gotti wasn’t built all the way up by URL.. Krackers of the Dot gave him his first big looks.. something with B. Lux.. And then URL took them from the competition and rebranded them as there own and niggas like you fall for it every time.. And as far as Eazy goes he was making waves on the small leagues.. Paying niggas out his own pocket to get his own looks.. After that URL came calling…

Last edited:
I can’t get over Nunu stealing Caps shit down to the instigating and facial expressions

Im sure the URL put the battery in her back to do it.. Probably because they don’t like how popular AF has gotta again.. And he’s making their brand look bad.. with the whole P and A.Ward contract talksituation.. And then with the whole P vs Spanish Harlem back and forth.. Which that URL yes man P looking really bad.. So they probably had Nunu do those IG lives so they can create couterprogramming.. while pushing battles and creating narratives that Beasley wants out there.. Not the free willingly shit Caps is doing…

WTF are U talking about.. That’s what they did with Showoff(pause) & Oops RBE gave those guys bigger names and pushed those niggas.. Also Doughboy Gotti wasn’t built all the way up by URL.. Krackers of the Dot gave him his first big looks.. something with B. Lux.. And then URL took them from the competition and rebranded them as there own and niggas like you fall for it every time.. And as far as Eazy goes he was making waves on the small leagues.. Paying niggas out his own pocket to get his own looks.. After that URL came calling…

If I gotta sit here and tell you why showoff & oops aren't in the same conversation as the names i mentioned

Geechi was nobody. Until URL built him up.
Eazy was nobody people were really checking for like that, until UM4. Lie to yourself if you want to.

Every now and again you get someone like B Dot who propels his brand outside of the URL. And he just refused to battle Mickey on RBE cuz he didnt want to fuck up his URL plates.

Nitty and JC, great talents well before URL. The platform took their stardom to new heights. I'm lying?
Chilla Jones, had a whole KOTD chain. Comes over to the URL and is suddenly being mentioned to Lux as a potential battle.

i find it funny when people get so defensive about it when it's objectively true

Im sure the URL put the battery in her back to do it.. Probably because they don’t like how popular AF has gotta again.. And he’s making their brand look bad.. with the whole P and A.Ward contract talksituation.. And then with the whole P vs Spanish Harlem back and forth.. Which that URL yes man P looking really bad.. So they probably had Nunu do those IG lives so they can create couterprogramming.. while pushing battles and creating narratives that Beasley wants out there.. Not the free willingly shit Caps is doing…
LOL she even doing bull s facial reactions and all that

sent that nigga this DM he ain’t answer it

798425F8-E7C6-43E1-AF47-EBA12223BADC.png

Nah, Caps started doing lives 7 months ago while Nunu started 10 months ago Even Surf had the whole questions thing on live a year ago

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Nah, Caps started doing lives 7 months ago while Nunu started 10 months ago Even Surf had the whole questions thing on live a year ago

Fam and the nigga behind Pepsi prolly started before Coke

u watch her lives this week and u don’t tell me the whole shit been influenced by how Caps been moving u bugging

Ftr, I don't think nunu is doing anything to slight angry fans. I think battlerap as a whole needs more personalities and let's be real, nunu prior to these videos was seen as nothing but a prop. I honestly haven't seen any of her videos and thought she was trying to bite off Cap.

There's room for everyone imo🤷🏾‍♂️

But the way her shit been lately is new and that’s thanks to caps
Lol why u so pressed about this shit?
U done dm'd blood and he ain't een answer

Bro frenchwood just proved to you people been doing this and u still insist angryfan created the wheel.

Y'all choose some weird hills to die on.

Same with what sage and stringer I think was debating about. I don't buy that nobody building these guys up but themselves. A league can put u on and u take off cause of their following but most cats out right now built their names on local leagues themselves. What happened after was mutually beneficial

Back