Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’m just saying nigga you hold that Faceoff In high regard… Like who gives a fuck about a Faceoff that much ?

The hilarious thing about it , Cassidy’s run/15 minutes went quiet in the night….

This fascination w/Cass ain’t adding up either
Something not adding up🤔
Fascination w/ Cass? Never.

I mean niggas love talking about views, why shouldn't faceoffs view be included in that? 🤔

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Here is my major gripe with RBE as a league, they have no talent pipeline. No progression in their ranks.

RBE has never built up talent like Chess, Brizz, Geechi, Eazy, Twork. Even dudes like JC who was eating on RBE for a minute didn't get his full due praise until URL brought him in. Who's the best talent RBE groomed? Oops or showoff type shit.. they had to champion math hoffa for 4-5 consecutive events lol. At one point you might've said Daylyt was that guy for RBE but they dropped the ball on even that.

I give a little credit to KOTD here because they actually do shit. Ground zero (their version of PG).. kotd chain.. grand prix. ARP gotta get a true system in place.

I just want to know why Beasley & Smack aint pick up the champion/battler of the night blueprint... to this day people still mention Geechi being 4 time champion of the night, but blac only did it for about 6 events. These type of accolades help tell the story.

Back