Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
AP just be asking some funny ass questions.

"Why can't they do both? Why put them in boxes?" 😂😂😂
im saying, if they like God but like to battlerap at the same time....why cant they do both?

why do they have to be leading bible study or the choir cause they rep God in their raps.

i get it, if its not your thing, cool. But for the most part, im going to listen to at least ONE battle from as many rappers as I can before I say "they dont get no play ova here"

Loso might be in that silver tier imo. not sure if he'll ever break through to gold but he definitely be spitting. To me, he got his own style

im saying, if they like God but like to battlerap at the same time....why cant they do both?

why do they have to be leading bible study or the choir cause they rep God in their raps.

i get it, if its not your thing, cool. But for the most part, im going to listen to at least ONE battle from as many rappers as I can before I say "they dont get no play ova here"

Loso might be in that silver tier imo. not sure if he'll ever break through to gold but he definitely be spitting. To me, he got his own style
Mans said silver and gold tiers.....

Gon git up outta here man

See the source image

Back