test
Them shits is corny first off if u go back to the early days of battle rap bible/Jesus bars have always been a cheat code for some odd reasons they get crazy reactions

then u got these bible thumpers talking that I ain’t in the streets but if I was shit lol beat it

niggas are walking contradictions

Them shits is corny first off if u go back to the early days of battle rap bible/Jesus bars have always been a cheat code for some odd reasons they get crazy reactions

then u got these bible thumpers talking that I ain’t in the streets but if I was shit lol beat it

niggas are walking contradictions
Battle rap is walking contradictions man. I welcome diversity. Not everyone a gun bar rapper..

Reactions: AP2.5 and GNS
What y'all got against the Jesus battlers? It's not like it's easy to beat someone without saying : I'm going to kill you or shoot you.
Seems like nobody else can do it. And why it gotta be a gimmick? There's Christian rappers and rock groups, christian battle rappers is that crazy of a concept? With that being said, I rate loso and a ward. The rest of them trash to me

What y'all got against the Jesus battlers? It's not like it's easy to beat someone without saying : I'm going to kill you or shoot you.
Seems like nobody else can do it. And why it gotta be a gimmick? There's Christian rappers and rock groups, christian battle rappers is that crazy of a concept? With that being said, I rate loso and a ward. The rest of them trash to me
It's corny to me.

To each his own
They've gotten some impressive wins

I don’t listen to Christian rappers nor rock groups

Post image

• Goat
Reactions: 5th Letter
Then niggas could do the same shot they do without the Bible thumping gimmick
You really think dudes reading the Bible from cover to cover willingly to be able to come up with non recycled themes and schemes and it's a gimmick?