Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
I fuck with Loso...not sure why Jerome be down talkin him

A-Ward is decent and good for some nice quoteables here and there.

i DO not fuck with Saga at all. He had like one round from last summer i liked and that was it

Reactions: GNS
Them shits is corny first off if u go back to the early days of battle rap bible/Jesus bars have always been a cheat code for some odd reasons they get crazy reactions

then u got these bible thumpers talking that I ain’t in the streets but if I was shit lol beat it

niggas are walking contradictions

Them shits is corny first off if u go back to the early days of battle rap bible/Jesus bars have always been a cheat code for some odd reasons they get crazy reactions

then u got these bible thumpers talking that I ain’t in the streets but if I was shit lol beat it

niggas are walking contradictions
Battle rap is walking contradictions man. I welcome diversity. Not everyone a gun bar rapper..

What y'all got against the Jesus battlers? It's not like it's easy to beat someone without saying : I'm going to kill you or shoot you.
Seems like nobody else can do it. And why it gotta be a gimmick? There's Christian rappers and rock groups, christian battle rappers is that crazy of a concept? With that being said, I rate loso and a ward. The rest of them trash to me

What y'all got against the Jesus battlers? It's not like it's easy to beat someone without saying : I'm going to kill you or shoot you.
Seems like nobody else can do it. And why it gotta be a gimmick? There's Christian rappers and rock groups, christian battle rappers is that crazy of a concept? With that being said, I rate loso and a ward. The rest of them trash to me
It's corny to me.

I don’t listen to Christian rappers nor rock groups

Back