Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baltimore Student Passes 3 Classes In Four Years, Ranks Near Top Half Of Class With 0.13 GPA

The thing is that this isnt about just this kid. The kid is in the top half if his grade with a 0.13 gpa which means hundreds of kids in his class are even worse.

Blame the kid or kids all yall want. But in reality theres something wrong with that school. The culture in that school is super wrong.

His mother doesn't seem stupid,but she did some stupid shit

In the video it says she saw the nigga was failing classes,but assumed that because he was being moved up that he somehow was still doing good?

Then she talking about "he's stressed"

That nigga not stressed,he been chilling like a mutha fucka.

I bet she beat his ass behind closed doors off camera.

From what the story said,she didn't know,but also she wasn't checking too hard

I put blame on the kid and the school first

He's a kid,but he also knew he was skipping school and school should have made sure to talk to his mother.

By the time he was 16,he had to know he was failing.

I can see how any calls would be missed if she was working mad jobs.

This shit is a mess.

He been living La Vida Loca.

Could get sued for that bro heads up

I wouldn’t let him return to school. Just leave now. Get his GED and then focus on learning a trade. School isn’t for everybody and that’s ok.

School didn’t sent shit home?
Call home?

nothing?

mom ain’t see a report card or ask for one?

The School?

The school was the one that kept moving him to the next grade, even tho they knew he shouldn't.

He ain't gotta start all the over cuz he just f'd up him senior year.

Lmao nah King a silly joke. Thought you'd seen the Thong Song doc that's been trendin'.

Sorry for the spoilers
LOL I been avoiding it,I don't trip over documentary spoilers anyway

IDC about spoilers in reality shows and docs like scripted shows for some reason anyway.

Now I gotta watch that shit.

The thing is that this isnt about just this kid. The kid is in the top half if his grade with a 0.13 gpa which means hundreds of kids in his class are even worse.

Blame the kid or kids all yall want. But in reality theres something wrong with that school. The culture in that school is super wrong.

I don't think anyone here is blaming the kid. He's a kid. He's gonna do what the fuck the school and his parents let him do. Of course something is wrong with the school. I don't even think we need to go into a discussion about that. But gotdamn, man. Whether we want to accept it or not, it's our responsibility as parents to make sure that these institutions aren't failing our kids.

I know we all want to be able to just drop our babies off at school in the morning and just be able to trust that they are getting everything they need there and that we'll be notified if not. But that ain't the case. And I refuse to believe that a mother of a black boy in fucking BALTIMORE doesn't understand that.

We gotta get @Duwop in here and see if he knows anything about that school specifically. Cuz that's fucking ridiculous.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone here is blaming the kid. He's a kid. He's gonna do what the fuck the school and his parents let him do. Of course something is wrong with the school. I don't even think we need to go into a discussion about that. But gotdamn, man. Whether we want to accept it or not, it's our responsibility as parents to make sure that these institutions aren't failing our kids.

I know we all want to be able to just drop our babies off at school in the morning and just be able to trust that they are getting everything they needed there and that we'll be notified if not. But that ain't the case. And I refuse to believe that a mother of a black boy in fucking BALTIMORE doesn't understand that.

We gotta get @Duwop in here and see if he knows anything about that school specifically. Cuz that's fucking ridiculous.

I'm putting some blame on the kid. The school was there, and the teachers were there so he had what he needed to pass. Unless there's special circumstances no one is mentioning, he chose to not go to school.

But I don't knock people if they're cool with the consequence. The problem is they're complaining and he's mad about not graduating. If he did this and doesn't care about not graduating...all good.

Somebody said maybe he should go to a trade school, will it be any different for him. He won't go there either

Somebody said maybe he should go to a trade school, will it be any different for him. He won't go there either
I said that. I figured going somewhere where he can learn to do something as opposed to sitting in a boring ass class learning math may be different but who knows.

Back