Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baltimore Student Passes 3 Classes In Four Years, Ranks Near Top Half Of Class With 0.13 GPA

It's kinda common sense that if you're failing and not going to school at all,how you think you gonna graduate?

that nigga is 17 not 7.

Let's see if you can comprehend the pattern and why the shit don't make sense to the student
9th grade fails - school passed him to 10th grade
10th grade fails - school passed him to 11th grade
11th grade fails - school passed him to 12th grade
12th grade fails - school you can't graduate.

know what is supposed to be common is that if you don't pass 9th grade you don't get promoted to the 10th grade.
The fuck kind of shit they on? Now its graduation time school all of sudden has standards. The school switched up on the bullshit they've been on for years. It makes complete sense for the dude to think he would graduate.

Last edited:
Let's see if you can comprehend the pattern and why the shit don't make sense to the student
9th grade fails - school passed him to 10th grade
10th grade fails - school passed him to 11th grade
11th grade fails - school passed him to 12th grade
12th grade fails - school you can't graduate.

No what is supposed to be common is that if you don't pass 9th grade you don't get promoted to the 10th grade.
The fuck kind of shit they on? Now its graduation time school all of sudden has standards. The school switched up on the bullshit they've been on for years. It makes complete sense for the dude to think he would graduate.
They no doubt fucked up too,but In HS I had been in elementary and middle school and understood the concept of passing and failing and failing grades.

From what the story said,she didn't know,but also she wasn't checking too hard

I put blame on the kid and the school first

He's a kid,but he also knew he was skipping school and school should have made sure to talk to his mother.

By the time he was 16,he had to know he was failing.

I can see how any calls would be missed if she was working mad jobs.

This shit is a mess.

He been living La Vida Loca.
Most kids gotta damn near be forced to go to school.

no support and maybe getting clowned can stop kids from going to school.

the school and mom are the adults

And again....where the daddy

Most kids gotta damn near be forced to go to school.

no support and maybe getting clowned can stop kids from going to school.

the school and mom are the adults

And again....where the daddy

Just for the sake of conversing. Let's say the father is deceased. Now what?

They might have to shut that school down. If a 0.13 GPA is seriously the middle of the pack there, it’s clearly obvious no one’s learning anything.

I don’t buy the moms claiming ignorance this whole time. She gets the report cards, too. I’m sure she knew something wasn’t right when he came home and REGULARLY had straight Fs.
Report cards are electronic and goes straight to your phone on a app , these kids can't even hide their report cards in the mail

No uncles?

Extended family?

No sense of community?

What if all that was present, and when dad or uncle or extended family or the 'community' asks his mom how he's doing in school to see if they need to intervene, mom tells them 'oh yeah, he's doing good. right on track for graduation.' because that's what she mistakenly believes due to her own negligence.

Aw man, that story had me laughing. This dude was late or absent 272 days, got 3 non-F's, and was up there wondering where his cap and gown are at?

Everyone's to blame, but I'm debating how much I blame the school. I mean this kid AS A STUDENT wasn't shit. Unless he has a mental handicap or some other issue, they probably didn't feel bad for him and just wanted to be done with him so they moved his ass along. If you were his 9th grade English teacher, would you want to sign him up to be in your class again next year? Fuckin up your student's average test scores making you look bad?

Aw man, that story had me laughing. This dude was late or absent 272 days, got 3 non-F's, and was up there wondering where his cap and gown are at?

Everyone's to blame, but I'm debating how much I blame the school. I mean this kid AS A STUDENT wasn't shit. Unless he has a mental handicap or some other issue, they probably didn't feel bad for him and just wanted to be done with him so they moved his ass along. If you were his 9th grade English teacher, would you want to sign him up to be in your class again next year? Fuckin up your student's average test scores making you look bad?

That nigga knew damn well he had been to school like a week out of every school yr

What if all that was present, and when dad or uncle or extended family or the 'community' asks his mom how he's doing in school to see if they need to intervene, mom tells them 'oh yeah, he's doing good. right on track for graduation.' because that's what she mistakenly believes due to her own negligence.
No one to blame but herself.

but I’m projecting.

I feel we lost a sense of community and things like this should not happen.

she looking bad out here.
Someone needs to step up right now.

No uncles?

Extended family?

No sense of community?

Very possible to not have uncles or extended family. A lot families be fractured or completely broken.

Now we talking with the school, community and the city. Something could've been done by all those listed well before it got this far.

Even with working 3 jobs it don't take that long to ask your child to see their report card and look it over. If they don't have a report card for the parent to call the school have one sent to them by regular letter mail or email.

I've personally witnessed social promotion was in the 4th grade with a nigga who was 13. Middle of the school year they just moved the nigga to the 6th grade. When I was in 7th grade a nigga in our jr high school was 18 or 19. Don't know what happened to him though.

So no point did she question the terrible grades each quarter? Seems like she was ok with the low grades as long as he was moving on to the next level. I get she is working 3 jobs but you still got to pay attention to what your kids are doing. She could have initiated a meeting with one of the teachers. School did fail him but she also dropped the ball as well.

Back