Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Baldur's Gate 3

This early in the game, my top person is 30 for their constitution. Theres no way to beat those goblin leaders. If im lucky i can body the old lady by herself in the room. The dark elf lady and the dude who look like Satan, shit..him alone is 74 constitution

How the hell are yall going into their base and taking them out. Theres no way yall leveled up above level 4

you can recruit her now without killing the tieflings like before

Can someone help me understand, when they say you roll during a fight, what’s rolling exactly. I see the percentage for the attack and I assumed that it’s the likeliness of the attack succeeding, which I understand that it’s based on a lot of different things.

You characters skill with the weapon or spell, if you have any other disadvantages, and you enemies defense level as well as their advantages and disadvantages

I get that, so what’s the deal with calling it a roll?

Can someone help me understand, when they say you roll during a fight, what’s rolling exactly. I see the percentage for the attack and I assumed that it’s the likeliness of the attack succeeding, which I understand that it’s based on a lot of different things.

You characters skill with the weapon or spell, if you have any other disadvantages, and you enemies defense level as well as their advantages and disadvantages

I get that, so what’s the deal with calling it a roll?

Some dungeons and dragons shit I think. I think in the board game all that is determined by a dice roll. So it seems like it’s just slang for the percentage. But say when you have that 80% chance but it misses more than you like.

How shall I start the play-through ? Just got it and know nothing of it.. usually follow YouTube for guides etc but haven’t done so for this one.

@SeaSnake I need your help again bruh..

Da fuck bruh, why I barely beat that invincible guy, I save the angel song bird lady in that vortex zone.

So she was there for the first battle, instrumental in beating him, then the octopus shit killed her I thought.

So I jump down the hole and fight this nigga again, I barely even beat this dude, my people damn near dead, and this nigga jumps in a the goo and comes back as a giant skeleton

Come on bruh, how the fuck you pose to beat that shit?

It don’t even let me leave the zone world no more to try to farm for XP to get more HP

Da fuck bruh, why I barely beat that invincible guy, I save the angel song bird lady in that vortex zone.

So she was there for the first battle, instrumental in beating him, then the octopus shit killed her I thought.

It was tough but do not get close to it let the Angel lady get close cuz even when she get knocked out she can come right back. First time I did it I had my Paladin stay in front but he mostly got beat until he could get a hit off.

Second time I had a rouge and my party avoided getting close

So I jump down the hole and fight this nigga again, I barely even beat this dude, my people damn near dead, and this nigga jumps in a the goo and comes back as a giant skeleton

It don’t even let me leave the zone world no more to try to farm for XP to get more HP

Took me a few days to beat that part lol. Wait til you see what takes places in the story after that. Shit was mind blowing.

Saving the game every 15 minutes is important lol
Yea I got comfortable with the game itself saving right before an important fight. Allowed myself to be rocked to sleep and got caught with a bunch of..you mutha-fucka!!

Shit got me going to the places the battles take place and just staring at it like a chess board. If I put Karlach here..and shadow heart there. Respec my character to a paladin and playsupport. I may be able to use gale to….

I like that I make me think

Can’t get close to him. Let Angel get close even if she dies she will come back. Fist playthrough I had a Paladin and hit him real hard and kept everybody else doing range and healing. But arrows and stuff and not letting him damage you. Get to Nightsong and feee her ASAP she will eat up hits

Can’t get close to him. Let Angel get close even if she dies she will come back. Fist playthrough I had a Paladin and hit him real hard and kept everybody else doing range and healing. But arrows and stuff and not letting him damage you. Get to Nightsong and feee her ASAP she will eat up hits
What route do you take for a healer, cause every form of healing I find only gives them an average of maybe 10 hit points.

I haven’t found any really good healing magics

What route do you take for a healer, cause every form of healing I find only gives them an average of maybe 10 hit points.

I haven’t found any really good healing magics

That’s bout the best lol it’s might be some items that heal more I know Paladin gets one that heals like 20. When I got Shadowheart stronger and made her light cleric her spells got stronger. I’m doing a cleric/Paladin run now tho and seeing how it goes.

That’s bout the best lol it’s might be some items that heal more I know Paladin gets one that heals like 20. When I got Shadowheart stronger and made her light cleric her spells got stronger. I’m doing a cleric/Paladin run now tho and seeing how it goes.
I’m not even gone try with that thorn part right now. Ima restart and try my hands at being a two dagger rogue

Back