Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Baldur's Gate 3

Question, I played Divinity 3, it’s aight but the overal map was small but packed with a lot of stuff to do.

Does this have a big map, does it require a lot of fast travel or traversing?

Can't believe I never followed up in here, but I absolutely love this game. I've played several campaigns, 2 with friends one solo. Seen a few different endings or results to quests. Was dope, was almost a whole new experience every playthrough. For my solo I played a paladin, then I played as a druid and a bard in the others.

In a way, it was kind of wack playing a support type of class. Not full healer, but not big damage either. But the benefits my bard would give to the party were insane especially in the end game. Lots of cool debuff spells too.

Want to give this yet another playthrough eventually and maybe try out a ranger since I got to try out all the other classes just with companions, but ranger is the only one I got zero experience with.

Can't believe I never followed up in here, but I absolutely love this game. I've played several campaigns, 2 with friends one solo. Seen a few different endings or results to quests. Was dope, was almost a whole new experience every playthrough. For my solo I played a paladin, then I played as a druid and a bard in the others.

In a way, it was kind of wack playing a support type of class. Not full healer, but not big damage either. But the benefits my bard would give to the party were insane especially in the end game. Lots of cool debuff spells too.

Want to give this yet another playthrough eventually and maybe try out a ranger since I got to try out all the other classes just with companions, but ranger is the only one I got zero experience with.

I have a rogue, monk and wizard

I have a rogue, monk and wizard
I played rogue and wizard as gale and astarion. In my friends campaign we needed a 4th and already had a tank so we turned lazelle into a monk and that's a pretty badass class too.

I was able to make a cleric build with shadowheart that had her the healer but also doing pretty good damage too and crowd control. Love playing as different classes and kind of finding different strategies to some fights too. Hope they drop a dlc soon.

I played rogue and wizard as gale and astarion. In my friends campaign we needed a 4th and already had a tank so we turned lazelle into a monk and that's a pretty badass class too.

I was able to make a cleric build with shadowheart that had her the healer but also doing pretty good damage too and crowd control. Love playing as different classes and kind of finding different strategies to some fights too. Hope they drop a dlc soon.

Yea I’ve played with my rogue after beating game with Paladin. I have a cleric now and I’m multiclass into Paladin. Trying romance Shadowheart. I haven’t used my wizard a monk that much yet.

Definitely a fun ass game and well written.

Lol this is probably the slowest I've played a game. I'm constantly saving and loading to see the different dialogue and story paths
I would do that shit so many times it would frustrate me lol. Then it'd happen at a point where my last save was like an hour prior so I have to redo a whole bunch of shit.

The dialogue options can change the game in so many ways though its dope. We used my bard for the dialogue around the area at the hospital with all the crazy nurses and the necromancer and I was able to just talk both bosses into killing themselves and completely avoided the fights.

Would be able to convince people that were hostile into joining us as allies in fights too where in previous campaigns we didn't have any help and would die 20 times till we got it right lol.

Ayo bruh, how do I protect these bitch ass devil people from the goblins?

Mufucka told me to go back and ready the troops. It’s like 4 of them, the rest went into hiding and the goblins came mad deep? Then, the devil girl left my crew cause my only other choice was to let them niggaz die

Ayo bruh, how do I protect these bitch ass devil people from the goblins?

Mufucka told me to go back and ready the troops. It’s like 4 of them, the rest went into hiding and the goblins came mad deep? Then, the devil girl left my crew cause my only other choice was to let them niggaz die

You gotta get to the goblin camp they supposed to let you in cuz if the tadpole thing. And when you there you can take out the goblin leaders before they even attack the Tieflings.

You gotta get to the goblin camp they supposed to let you in cuz if the tadpole thing. And when you there you can take out the goblin leaders before they even attack the Tieflings.
This early in the game, my top person is 30 for their constitution. Theres no way to beat those goblin leaders. If im lucky i can body the old lady by herself in the room. The dark elf lady and the dude who look like Satan, shit..him alone is 74 constitution

How the hell are yall going into their base and taking them out. Theres no way yall leveled up above level 4

This early in the game, my top person is 30 for their constitution. Theres no way to beat those goblin leaders. If im lucky i can body the old lady by herself in the room. The dark elf lady and the dude who look like Satan, shit..him alone is 74 constitution

How the hell are yall going into their base and taking them out. Theres no way yall leveled up above level 4

With The dark elf lady. I just put my warrior characters next to her and fucked her up. She wearing light armor. Now the red goblin dude I cheated a little. It’s a room next to where you fight the goblin witch one on one. Filled with FireWire barrels. I picked some of them up and split between party. Before we fought him we set them down and used some type of fire. Make sure set the barrels next to him. He might get blown up and fall in a chasm but most times he will die and you can loot him.

With The dark elf lady. I just put my warrior characters next to her and fucked her up. She wearing light armor. Now the red goblin dude I cheated a little. It’s a room next to where you fight the goblin witch one on one. Filled with FireWire barrels. I picked some of them up and split between party. Before we fought him we set them down and used some type of fire. Make sure set the barrels next to him. He might get blown up and fall in a chasm but most times he will die and you can loot him.
U da goat

Back