Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Baldur's Gate 3

The turn based style reminds me of the table top game. The dice rolling is great

Create a character is pretty detailed

I'm not far into the story but there's so many different outcomes by decisions and dialogue

The turn based style reminds me of the table top game. The dice rolling is great

Create a character is pretty detailed

I'm not far into the story but there's so many different outcomes by decisions and dialogue

If you finish this and still want to play more like it, I'd recommend Divinity Original Sin 2, Pathfinder Kingmaker and Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous. They aren't going to be AAA (Not everything is going to be voice acted, there's going to be more reading) like BG3 but they are still great games. Wrath of the Righteous is especially great. There is another CRPG coming out based on the Warhammer universe called Rogue Trader.

110 gold. Broke ass.

What are the stipulations for your oath? I wanted to do a Pally run one day but I heard you can become an oathbreaker if you don't do some things.

Hate all you want. Oath of vengeance. If you break the tenets in your oath.

If you finish this and still want to play more like it, I'd recommend Divinity Original Sin 2, Pathfinder Kingmaker and Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous. They aren't going to be AAA (Not everything is going to be voice acted, there's going to be more reading) like BG3 but they are still great games. Wrath of the Righteous is especially great. There is another CRPG coming out based on the Warhammer universe called Rogue Trader.
I'll have to look into those. I still have Diablo 4 I need to finish

How hard is it to keep track of the abilities? I like RPGs, but just looking at the UI gives me a headache.

Same.

Mfers guilted me in to becoming a soulless tentacle face, I should've made Halsin horny ass do it.

Haha same, there are multiple ending so ill play again and see what I get when they add in all content they cut.

Back