Welcome To aBlackWeb

AYO, REAL TALK...........................

Lol get off his dick man

Lol still rape

Why are you so focused on that man's sexuality?

I'm trying to focus on the inner strength/intestinal fortitude he must've had to survive being raised in the prison system as a young teenager surrounded by grown men.

Can you even imagine what it must've been like for a 15-16yr old kid to grow up in that kind of environment?

This shit still hilarious...

And lol @ this nigga screenshotting a post from 2020 as reference to why he thinks I don't like him or have beef with him.... bruh that shit was never personal....

You from time to time make some wild ass threads.... lots of niggaz make wild ass threads.... shit sometimes I make wild ass threads...

And on ever occasion, niggaz cut up in them threads.... this right here.... is a wild ass thread.. niggaz ain't coming at you cuz they dislike you as a person. Come off that....

But this fleece Johnson booty warrior obsession of yours is an hilarious running gag, that you proudly keep going... It's funny.

My reaction to this is to laugh and cut the fuck up... Don't take it personal.... or do.... I really don't care. But the shit still hilarious. No beef though, you still the homie 💪🏿

This shit still hilarious...

And lol @ this nigga screenshotting a post from 2020 as reference to why he thinks I don't like him or have beef with him.... bruh that shit was never personal....

You from time to time make some wild ass threads.... lots of niggaz make wild ass threads.... shit sometimes I make wild ass threads...

And on ever occasion, niggaz cut up in them threads.... this right here.... is a wild ass thread.. niggaz ain't coming at you cuz they dislike you as a person. Come off that....

But this fleece Johnson booty warrior obsession of yours is an hilarious running gag, that you proudly keep going... It's funny.

My reaction to this is to laugh and cut the fuck up... Don't take it personal.... or do.... I really don't care. But the shit still hilarious. No beef though, you still the homie 💪🏿

Alonzo you righ clip.gif

Avon Westside clip.gif

Why are you so focused on that man's sexuality?

I'm trying to focus on the inner strength/intestinal fortitude he must've had to survive being raised in the prison system as a young teenager surrounded by grown men.

Can you even imagine what it must've been like for a 15-16yr old kid to grow up in that kind of environment?

No not about his sexuality. He is a predator

No not about his sexuality. He is a predator

If so, he wasn't one before he became institutionalized.

Dude was wrongfully arrested by some dirty cops when he was just a teenager.

Simply for talking back to them.

Not anything predatory.

Back