Welcome To aBlackWeb

AYO, REAL TALK...........................

We've been ignoring the shit of of these booty warrior fan posts in the lounge since that's the polite way to deal with someone having mental problems in public. It seems like since deadeye didn't get the attention he wanted after weeks of doing that he made a thread with a misleading title and here we are.

Also... you replied as well. Just pointing that out.

Niggas not deep thinkers lol

This thread is about the same cast of ppl if not having any self control … the thread was made knowing that the same cast of characters would be here saying the same thing when they could just ignore it and let it die
After abw gives deadeye shit (rightfully so perhaps lol) I would really like to see this question answered honestly and thoroughly by maybe page 5 or 6..

Because the topic of the thread is really RESISTANCE not Fleece Johnson. Abw isnt big on resistance in any form, so....

I always thought we were cool
Stop thinking about whether I'm cool with you or not....

That has nothing to do with me commenting on the wild shit you post.... I'm supposed to hold my tongue on wild shit cuz we cool?

Lol... You funny as shit

We've been ignoring the shit of of these booty warrior fan posts in the lounge since that's the polite way to deal with someone having mental problems in public. It seems like since deadeye didn't get the attention he wanted after weeks of doing that he made a thread with a misleading title and here we are.

Also... you replied as well. Just pointing that out.
:niggaa:

After abw gives deadeye shit (rightfully so perhaps lol) I would really like to see this question answered honestly and thoroughly by maybe page 5 or 6..

Because the topic of the thread is really RESISTANCE not Fleece Johnson. Abw isnt big on resistance in any form, so....

Stop it. No good discussion could come from this dumbass question.

There is not a single dude on this site that's going to come in here and say he'd willingly let Fleece take his booty.

Stop it. No good discussion could come from this dumbass question.

There is not a single dude on this site that's going to come in here and say he'd willingly let Fleece take his booty.
You would think that right....

Again, niggas here demonstrate a go along to get along mentality, more than ive seen in real life or other parts of the web. That mentality would probably translate to the pen..

And on one of them videos that deadeye posted fleece said he took down Crips and bloods and all kinds of gangstas pause.nh

You would think that right....

Again, niggas here demonstrate a go along to get along mentality, more than ive seen in real life or other parts of the web. That mentality would probably translate to the pen..

And on one of them videos that deadeye posted fleece said he took down Crips and bloods and all kinds of gangstas pause.nh

Dudes not being willing to take the political chances you think are necessary to beat the system =/= Dudes being willing to bend over and let a man rape them without any type of resistance

If you don't see the difference there, I don't know what to tell. Even if in reality many dudes would get raped in the pen, nobody is about to just raise his hand and say they'd happily take that.

Back