Welcome To aBlackWeb

AYO, REAL TALK...........................

Lol it’s really really gay. But he so conservative he don’t see it. @deadeye has weird views on sex crimes anyway.

And you're supposed to be an advocate of the LGBT community huh?

T.I. laughing clip.gif

Like I said, this thread isn't really about Fleece...........and it's playing out with the usual players just like I thought it would.

Right down to @Duwop coming in here with the............"double-down"..............bullshit.

Shit shouldn't be this easy, but it's not really surprising at all.

Mike Tomlin laughing clip.gif

Deadeye and Du never gets old.

Funny thing is, that's all on him...........not me.

I always thought we were cool and never started anything with dude.

But I think he got in his feelings over this thread a year or so ago:

I AM THE PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!.png

Now, he'll claim it's all jokes..........but I really think it fucked up whatever perception he had on how I was living.

Some hating ass shit when you think about it.

Especially coming from someone you never had beef with.

Fun Fact:

This thread isn't really about Fleece.

At least not in the way you think it is.
@Disanthrope

As you can see, this thread went over a lot of people's heads.
Again, this thread isn't really about Fleece.

Why do you always do this?

Speaking in riddles?

Enlighten us…

WTF is this thread really about?

Why are you making a thread about a man who brags about having sex with other men?

What’s the point?

Lol like he finna say it about can niggas on abw fight and defend themselves in prison from getting cheeks split

And you're supposed to be an advocate of the LGBT community huh?

View attachment 1134291

Like I said, this thread isn't really about Fleece...........and it's playing out with the usual players just like I thought it would.

Right down to @Duwop coming in here with the............"double-down"..............bullshit.

Shit shouldn't be this easy, but it's not really surprising at all.

View attachment 1134292

It’s nothing wrong with being gay deadeye. I’m not using it as an insult. You need help man that’s all.

Why do you always do this?

Speaking in riddles?

Enlighten us…

WTF is this thread really about?

Why are you making a thread about a man who brags about having sex with other men?

What’s the point?

He think we can’t survive in prison this we not real men like Fleece. I guess raping another man is ultimate warrior type shit.

Deadeye been infatuated with this man for over a decade.

Drops his pic in at least 3 threads a week. Knows the man's COMPLETE story.... So much that he's inspired by it. Has the niggaz name in the OP of his thread.

But wants to double down that it's not about dude...

Deadeye ladies and gentlemen.

And no I did not read
I am not interested, curious, or intrigued about the booty warrior. That is your thing and your thing alone
😂😂😂😂😭

This thread more about the dignity and integrity of a man, not necessarily fleece himself..i get it
This thread is about the same cast of ppl if not having any self control … the thread was made knowing that the same cast of characters would be here saying the same thing when they could just ignore it and let it die

This thread is about the same cast of ppl if not having any self control … the thread was made knowing that the same cast of characters would be here saying the same thing when they could just ignore it and let it die

We've been ignoring the shit of of these booty warrior fan posts in the lounge since that's the polite way to deal with someone having mental problems in public. It seems like since deadeye didn't get the attention he wanted after weeks of doing that he made a thread with a misleading title and here we are.

Also... you replied as well. Just pointing that out.

Back