Welcome To aBlackWeb

AYO, REAL TALK...........................

deadeye

Warrior
(Honorable Mention to PimpMVP)

But, uhm

How many of you think you'd be able to fight off Fleece in his prime?

:hahaha:

Or at least have the heart to put up a fight?

Just saying, going by how some of you post, a lot of y'all would probably be on some:

"Well, he said the easy way or the hard way, and I definitely don't wanna do it the hard way..........so I might as well make it easy on myself" type shit.

nh

And before any of y'all think about getting out of pocket:

Stringer walking off clip.gif

He is a rapist so in deadeye eyes he is a warrior to be admired.

Again, this thread isn't really about Fleece.

Now, in regards to him being a warrior..............it's not because he's an alleged rapist.

It's because he constantly got thrown in the hole for fighting CO's.

Dude said he made 40-50 of them quit by throwing shitbombs on them.

Basically ran them off the job.

If that doesn't make him a warrior, I don't know what does.

Throwing shit is warrior like?! I mean I get psychological warfare but come on. And let’s be real that’s why you’re into it cuz he is the booty warrior dude.

Some people have Muhammad Ali poster on their wall Some people have mike tyson on their wall Some have actual african tribe warriors on their wall. You have fleece, the taker of man butts, on your wall (pause). The idolization of this man doesnt come off a bit strange to you?

Lol it’s really really gay. But he so conservative he don’t see it. @deadeye has weird views on sex crimes anyway.

Deadeye been infatuated with this man for over a decade.

Drops his pic in at least 3 threads a week. Knows the man's COMPLETE story.... So much that he's inspired by it. Has the niggaz name in the OP of his thread.

But wants to double down that it's not about dude...

Deadeye ladies and gentlemen.

And no I did not read
I am not interested, curious, or intrigued about the booty warrior. That is your thing and your thing alone

If it's not the dude in the thread title it's the guy on Godfather Of Harlem, no clue why deadeye so fond of these type of people
He'll tell you he's not and refuse to divulge...

But if I had to guess, it's the power aspect of it. Dude admires the power and dominance involved in a man taking another man.

Back