Welcome To aBlackWeb

Attorney Ben Crump and others accused of clout chasing by Tamil Rice s mom

I feel like it's extremely disrespectful to come at the parents of these victims.

If Tamir Rice's mom or Michael Brown's father is telling you that they feel a certain type of way then we owe it to them to listen. After all unless you're in the same situation as these parents what can you really say? How can you even have a real problem?

If the om said she thinks they are clout chasers and frauds then why should we believe otherwise?

Keep in mind that if those lives wouldn't have been lost would any of us even know Ben Crump or Tamika? Would their platform be as big?

I'm just saying if the parents of the ones who dies are telling you that they have a problem then their issues more than deserve to be heard. They need to be investigated and resolved because this shit is foul as fuck if what these parents are claiming is true.

Foul.

Nigga what? How he was being raised had nothing to do with him getting killed. They killed that boy within seconds after pulling up.you didn't play with you guns outside as a kid? Don't answer that cause it'll probably be as dumb as you first post.
tbh my nigga i live in Cleveland & i know someone who knows the mother directly........ the situation in that household was toxic to say the least.

Back