Welcome To aBlackWeb

Attorney Ben Crump and others accused of clout chasing by Tamil Rice s mom

Been saying this, Crump will get you a settlement but no justice. Bama ass nigga tried to be a combination of Sharpton and Cochran but keeps failing to get us any justice

seen sum folks say he's a civil attorney & not criminal defense

but idk

Ben Crump, yea that's clear as day.

But tamika Mallory...

giphy.gif

She is wrong as fuck.

He’s not a defense attorney and a quick google search would clear that up.

His job is to make sure family gets paid. Not the criminal goes to jail. Families should want the city to pay and cops go to jail.

She blaming the wrong ones. I ain’t the one to talk about grammar but damn lol.

Last edited:
tbh Tamir Rice mother & father were no angels as parents..... there were problems with Domestic Violence & drug trafficking between the 2.... what happened with the police that day was foul af but if the parents had done more this could have been avoided.
Nigga what? How he was being raised had nothing to do with him getting killed. They killed that boy within seconds after pulling up.you didn't play with you guns outside as a kid? Don't answer that cause it'll probably be as dumb as you first post.

I wonder what she really expected from Tamika Mallory. Don't get why these families embrace these strangers so close. They can protest and hold rallies for somebody without the family and these people cliquing up like they've know each other for years.

I just say that cause in these situations outside peoples ultimate goal may not match with what the family ultimate goal is.

Back