Welcome To aBlackWeb

Attorney Ben Crump and others accused of clout chasing by Tamil Rice s mom

I think seeing Mallory up on that Grammy stage and red carpeting with all those ""celebrities"" triggered something in the mom

I mean if we're being honest... africans aren't even into pan-africanism. half of them aren't even into pan-whatever country they live in-ism.

I be thinking because their shit was divided by Europeans maybe they need to have a big conference and redraw them borders. You got ethnic groups split in three different countries abd beef all over. I know it ain’t that simple but damn

Nigga what? How he was being raised had nothing to do with him getting killed. They killed that boy within seconds after pulling up.you didn't play with you guns outside as a kid? Don't answer that cause it'll probably be as dumb as you first post.
nigga u sound stupid.... all i'm saying was Tamir & his sister seen alot of negative shit between the mother & father..... they were both repeated felons.... what happened with the police was fucked up we all agree but it could have been avoided if the parents shown a more positive side in their kid's lives.

And my ignore list just got a new member. A kid outside playing felon parents are at fault for the fuck ups of the police. Even a police officer who was on record for having emotional problems and NEVER should've been a police officer.

SMH that is some of the most ridiculous shit I've read in a minute.

Last edited:
what happened with the police was fucked up we all agree but it could have been avoided if the parents shown a more positive side in their kid's lives.

What does his parents being bad people have to do with a 12 year old child getting gunned down in a drive by shooting by the police?

How could having better parents have avoided that?

What does his parents being bad people have to do with a 12 year old child getting gunned down in a drive by shooting by the police?

How could having better parents have avoided that?

Just throwing this out there but black parents really shouldn't be letting their kids play with toy guns that look even remotely real. I'm not making excuses for anything or anyone but I don't think that fact of life can be denied.

Just throwing this out there but black parents really shouldn't be letting their kids play with toy guns that look even remotely real. I'm not making excuses for anything or anyone but I don't think that fact of life can be denied.
Fair enough, but dude keeps on saying this situation woulda been avoided if his parents weren’t convicted felons.

And I’m saying, NO, this situation woulda been avoided if those trigger-happy thugs hadn’t gunned down this kid within two seconds of arriving on the scene.

Fair enough, but dude keeps on saying this situation woulda been avoided if his parents weren’t convicted felons.

And I’m saying, NO, this situation woulda been avoided if those trigger-happy thugs hadn’t gunned down this kid within two seconds of arriving on the scene.

Absolutely.

seen sum folks say he's a civil attorney & not criminal defense

but idk

This. He does seem to police brutality version of an ambulance chaser, but I'm not sure why people are knocking him for the lack of justice. That's not his lane. Getting the families money is about as much as he can do along with bringing publicity to the cases.

This. He does seem to police brutality version of an ambulance chaser, but I'm not sure why people are knocking him for the lack of justice. That's not his lane. Getting the families money is about as much as he can do along with bringing publicity to the cases.

People don't really understand the legal system. They conflate the civil with the criminal all the time.

Back