Welcome To aBlackWeb

For a minute there (when Earn was still in the back seat selling wolf tickets), I was rooting for him, and actually thought off of anger alone, Earn just might give Tracey that work. But once I saw the way he was holding his fists at the start of the fight, I was quickly reminded that Earn really ain't about that life.

I thought he would've gotten in a lucky shot that would've ko Tracey, or something.

Yep...I was deadazzz wrong. Lol

Paperboi, Darius and Earn were on the TLC "So I Creep.......Just Keep It On The Downlow" side of the game

1ff900af850c07b6e2413454c98b058e.jpg

the address on the frat house was 1863 (a year that the occurred during the Civil War)

Al seceded from Earn while under a Confederate flag (symbolic of the way the Confederacy seceded from the US)

Earn's nonchalant management style is terrible but Al aint helping the situation either

Tracey redeemed himself from all the fuckery with that punch dayum he slept dude.

Damn Earn you got washed dryed and folded. How many L's can one man take in a single episode. Bitch slapped fired and got waxed in silk pajamas.

I think Season 3 was on the laptop lol I kid I kid.

After all the drama that popped off.....Earn didn't show no passion until his laptop was missing and went against the crew pleading with him to not pull the fire alarm but he did anyway which escalated an already bad situation.......that said alot about his character

Last edited:
One of the most slept on part of the episode is when Paperboi like we just coming from the pajama jam and the white boy s like huh?

even though that nigga had no shot, i mean none whatsoever, i can understand why earn wanted to fight Tracey. i wouldn’t want a gun pulled on me (relic or not), and that was the final straw for earn since he believes tracey is the reason why the events of that night unfolded the way they did. he’s partially right, but needs to shift the blame on himself

as a manager, how the fuck you gonna have your client stay at a complete strangers house instead of paying for a hotel? especially since y’all making some money now and like paper boi said, would’ve made that shit back plus more in the same night?

earn deserved to get his ass beat. dude was confident as fuck too

Tracey actually took that bodyguard shit serious. If he could be less impulsive and calm the fuck down he might actually be good at it. He too much of a live wire though. One of them niggas getting you into more shit than protecting you from it.

And all that shit was on Ern. Yeah Tracey pulled some bullshit by pushing ol' girl, but they shouldn't have been in that position in the first place.

Back