Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol well the Al kid def acts like AL

doo doo Jones

"it's too late nigga"

I never really seen a dude get beat up just for wearing fake clothes but I guess it could be the start of some shit

Earn got hoes

DP 2 ayyyyyyyyye

Damn that took a dark turn

Damn so I guess that black girl is bi polar.She mad happy after being mad as shit the day before.

This ep was really fire and they got that Nas on the outro

Now I wanna hear the whole If I Ruled The World

Damn this has been a great season again.I hope we get a season 3

I wish we got to see a kid version of Darius.

Yoooo. 1st lemme give respect for a real ill trip down memory lane.

Damn Marshall's and AJ Wright were how a nigga survived on Mom's budget before I got off the porch. The fake jerseys shit is real, had a few.

Ern white homie had the right mindset, but we all know nobody cared what the white boy wore.

That Bipolar girl... We all had one in our class. Could be the coolest person when she was chill, but crazy af when she snapped....yea, that was my GF.

Dope to see Al's Mom and Ern Mom relationship, and how far back Ern and AL go.

AL cool af saving Ern like that. Nigga said I'm Filipino! lol.

AL was on his grind, lol.

Bruh, them little notes was the shit back then. Nothing like getting a note from a female you liked.

They said homie Devin Dad was 30, that shit true though. Anyone who had young parents dressed the flyest in school.... I have older parents...

Damn, homie committed suicide... Ern feeling guilty as fucc.

This episode show some layers to Ern and AL. Ern has always been more concerned about people's opinion whereas AL always been a hustler. Al always knew Ern ain't have the heart to stand up for himself or even get his hands dirty.

Ern just has always been passive about everything, from the white dude feeling comfortable saying Nigga to him in season 1, his fallout with Van, the Club promoter plunking him. Whatever was on that laptop may have made his nuts drop, cause homie knew he couldn't beat Tracey, but he stood up for himself finally. I hope he harnesses that fire and do something right with it.

The tag inspection shit is too real. I remember niggas getting on their hands and knees lifting niggas pants legs in the snow to point out that their Timbs were actually Colorados, smh.

I can relate to young Ern, on different levels.

Didn't grow up in Atlanta, but from dating Atlanta women, that She. Don't date broke Niggas shit it true. They picky from the jump.

Kids don't give a shit about facts or sense, just care about who said what.

AL Mom was right, stand up for yourself ppl won't fuck with you.

Kid Darius and Tracy would have been hilarious

Dope episode....bruh we only got 1more episode this season... Im mad already

Last edited:
Damn tonights episode hit home for me bruh i mean the whole episode..

From that scene wit the nigga gettin punched on the bus to the scenes of the girl sleeping in class and that lil nigga wildin on the substitute.

Everybody in here probably saw shit like that in school.

The fake clothes shit couldnt been no further from the truth either but im happy to say it never got to the point where u had niggas following u around cuz ur shit was fake. You might get a few jokes cracked on u at lunch or somethin but after that niggas would keep it pushin, especially if they knew u could roll wit the punches and roast back.

Bruh, ok I'm high and drunk...

But this shit just reminded me of some real life shit....

Me and my homie that's in jail right now was kinda like earn and Al in elementary school....

Only it was more like bart and Nelson of that make sense..... My boy was always a way way over the top savage.... Even back then....0 chill.... Ever....

So when I was in like 2nd grade, lol, my son's age now, she'd pay mike to walk me to and from school.

This was how I was introduced to the savage life. Mike was in 5th grade.

Mike stayyyyyyed fighting niggaz, and on one random day he singled out this 3rd or 4th grade nigga.... All I know was he was bigger than me, but smaller than Mike....

So Mike was like

" I ain't even gonna fight you, I'mma put my little nigga on you"

Bruh, I always been a G, no hesitation, I rocked off on homie.. put my work in early... Shit still stand to this day..., I ain't never sold one drug on my block, but I still get respect cuz anybody close to my age knew I threw them hands immediately. Lol

Anyway..... Like 20 years later, me and this nigga Mike in the market and we see the nigga I sparked off on that day.... And that nigga waaaayyyyyyy too nice...

He saw us like

"Oh shit! D? Mike? The fuck? Oh shit son, how y'all Niggaz been?? How life treating yall? That's crazy y'all still friends after all these years"

Look man..... Ain't neither one of us no bitches..... But that shit was scary....

Lol, I know earn and Al prolly feel the same way whenever they hear homie name.

Everybody else forgot about homie, but they both remember that shit

Yo this episode making me remember so much shit from middle and high school lmao

Maaaaaannn...so many damn memories.

The two niggas clowning Ern...happened to me in the hallway outside the cafeteria. I clowned for wearing a pair of Street League sneakers, and saying they cost 60 bucks.

Riding on the bus with them raggy azzz seats.

Middle/High school was rough man.

lol at the bus driver saying "sit down and stay in your seat" after he saw the kid get punched on the bus......hahhahaha

felt bad for the substitute teacher.....buddy looked like he was going to have a heart attack

they had the old school Georgia flag posted in the background at the cafeteria

The kid looks more like what I would think Al would look like as a kid than Earn

They cracked me too cause last week I thought that would be Al and the kid who was checking the tags and shit would be Darius. I made plenty of friends via getting cracked on. I was a chubby kid though who slimmed through puberty so I get why they cast Earn that way.

Bruh, ok I'm high and drunk...

But this shit just reminded me of some real life shit....

Me and my homie that's in jail right now was kinda like earn and Al in elementary school....

Only it was more like bart and Nelson of that make sense..... My boy was always a way way over the top savage.... Even back then....0 chill.... Ever....

So when I was in like 2nd grade, lol, my son's age now, she'd pay mike to walk me to and from school.

This was how I was introduced to the savage life. Mike was in 5th grade.

Mike stayyyyyyed fighting niggaz, and on one random day he singled out this 3rd or 4th grade nigga.... All I know was he was bigger than me, but smaller than Mike....

So Mike was like

" I ain't even gonna fight you, I'mma put my little nigga on you"

Bruh, I always been a G, no hesitation, I rocked off on homie.. put my work in early... Shit still stand to this day..., I ain't never sold one drug on my block, but I still get respect cuz anybody close to my age knew I threw them hands immediately. Lol

Anyway..... Like 20 years later, me and this nigga Mike in the market and we see the nigga I sparked off on that day.... And that nigga waaaayyyyyyy too nice...

He saw us like

"Oh shit! D? Mike? The fuck? Oh shit son, how y'all Niggaz been?? How life treating yall? That's crazy y'all still friends after all these years"

Look man..... Ain't neither one of us no bitches..... But that shit was scary....

Lol, I know earn and Al prolly feel the same way whenever they hear homie name.

Everybody else forgot about homie, but they both remember that shit

I wouldn't have been nice.I remember everything

"remember that time you beat me up,I got tyme today"

when-fake-sneakers-meme-is-du-gon-realize-he-copped-jordans-u-the-ill-community-nike-stefan-janoski-max-aliexpresscom-fr.jpg

@King Du bruh i google imaged that pic and somebody done put you on a website for fake shoes

http://waini1.info/fake-sneakers-meme/

Go to the very bottom

Lmao that nigga aint shit I dont even know how I missed that but I was damn near in tears when I stumbled across it

This episode was great, so many good and bad memories. Man I'll never forget the day I rocked a USPA polo to school.

"Why there two niggas ridin one horse on your shirt nigga?! Nigga you gay!"

Also loved the Dragonball Z shout out too, every nigga I knew was watching that shit in the old Toonami days.

This episode was great, so many good and bad memories. Man I'll never forget the day I rocked a USPA polo to school.

"Why there two niggas ridin one horse on your shirt nigga?! Nigga you gay!"

Also loved the Dragonball Z shout out too, every nigga I knew was watching that shit in the old Toonami days.
nah man i think Donald is in my age group and watch DBZ on American TV back then was frustrating as fuck...cuz they never had the episodes past the OG Frieza saga.....and they used to restart over and over.....i think a few yrs later they started showing the Android and Cell Saga

nah man i think Donald is in my age group and watch DBZ on American TV back then was frustrating as fuck...cuz they never had the episodes past the OG Frieza saga.....and they used to restart over and over.....i think a few yrs later they started showing the Android and Cell Saga

Exactly, I remember that shit like it was yesterday. I was around that age group too that watched DBZ.

Back