Welcome To aBlackWeb

Earn got heart. It's just misplaced.
He tried to race Mike Vick. That was a clear L, but he had the heart to take it. He tried to fight Tracey. Everybody knew that was a clear L as well, but he had the heart to take it.

But he lack that same passion when it counts. Dude just a victim of his own devices. I mean I don't think paperboi was 100% right about everything, earn had been trying to get him to do more. But that chick was reason to get fired, that was a easy bad decision.

Bruh that shit gotta be the worst.. trying to fight a nigga cause u mad as hell and the whole time he aint even tryin to fight u but still beatin yo ass. Thata some lil brother/big brother shit
Yea, Niggaz was trying to make light of the situation too...
. But earn had to take it there..... Got his ass whooped and looked like an ass in the process

Tracey did the right thing straight up. If Earn doesn't learn from that then he's even more pig headed than presented. Al wants to see Earn step up. He still said in a sense "I'm making these moves to bless you and your kid my family. I got you anyway."

He trying to light that fire under Earn and Tracey too in his own way. They have to end the season winning.

Tracey did the right thing straight up. If Earn doesn't learn from that then he's even more pig headed than presented. Al wants to see Earn step up. He still said in a sense "I'm making these moves to bless you and your kid my family. I got you anyway."

He trying to light that fire under Earn and Tracey too in his own way. They have to end the season winning.

This nigga Paperboi get a lil epiphany coming outta the woods and NOW he wanna school Earn?? Foh!

That nigga spent the whole last season and beginning of this season bullshyt'n when Earn was tryin to light a fire under HIS azzz. He need to start taking his own damn advice.

Yeah Earn fucc'd up, but at least he tryin.

This ep is 44 mins tonight.

Damn old girl sexy than a mutha fucka and her roomates,even the hating one

damn bitch you ate a nigga?

Paper Boi's facial expressions are goat.ummmm hmmmm

Tracy looking like Damon in Friday after next on the wall

I think Clarke is Chance the rapper

Tracy wrong for pushing that girl like that,but she was also putting her hands on him first.

She slapped fire outta Earn.

Run nigga Run!!! figured they was running from some niggas from the promo

LOL BRUHHHHHHHHHHHH the frat boys are insane.

Maceo was kinda fire.White boy know his shit.ATL

oh shit.The inevitable Damn.

Earn went buck wild

Tracy would end up with a strap

Notice another nod to Pulp Fiction the way tracy was playing w/ the gun in the car

Tracy beat the shit outta Earn.

Great ep

Back