Welcome To aBlackWeb

I thought the broad was gonna take him and have him set up, but as soon as I saw the youngins, I knew they was going to rob him. (Robbin Season)

The episode is strange, but one of my favorites this year. He enters the woods to get away, I took this as him going back to his clear subconscious to escape life. The dead dear let's him know he can't dwell there. The old man represents what he has suppressed and the big picture. He tries to stay stat quo, but the old man finally makes him make a choice, and he comes out of his subconscious with a new agenda.

Now that he is embracing who he can be, I see the photos he took with the White Boy increasing his lore.

I hope he gives Ern a fair shake, because Ern did bring him to the label, but he walked out, it saying Ern is the beat manager, but I think he will take into consideration what the broad said in the store.

This nigga Darius said he learned how to cook pasta in a dream.... I can DIG it.

The Flashback of his Mom made me just call my Mom and let her know I Love her.....This onion soup I'm making got me tearing up.

Last edited:
I thought the broad was gonna take him and have him set up, but as soon as I saw the youngins, I knew they was going to rob him. (Robbin Season)

The episode is strange, but one of my favorites this year. He enters the woods to get away, I took this as him going back to his clear subconscious to escape life. The dead dear let's him know he can't dwell there. The old man represents what he has suppressed and the big picture. He tries to stay stat quo, but the old man finally makes him make a choice, and he comes out of his subconscious with a new agenda.

Now that he is embracing who he can be, I see the photos he took with the White Boy increasing his lore.

I hope he gives Ern a fair shake, because Ern did bring him to the label, but he walked out, it saying Ern is the beat manager, but I think he will take into consideration what the broad said in the store.

This nigga Darius said he learned how to cook pasta in a dream.... I can DIG it.

The Flashback of his Mom made me just call my Mom and let her know I Love her.....This onion soup I'm making got me tearing up.

That chick was in the 1st ep this season,so I never thought she was a threat.

but she was always shitting on Ern

Maybe Paper Boi does need a new manager,period

it's fucked up,but Ern can't take him to the next level with his connects and lack of aggressiveness

that doesn't mean there's no place for him to do anything,but Ern may have taken Al as far as he can.

Maybe if Ern can get Paper boi a record deal he can keep his job.I assume paper Boi is unsigned still.

I don't think that was a label Ern took Paper boi too,unless you mean that tech company

Isn't Ern the reason Paper Boi has a hit in the first place tho?

Pretty much.

Again...he's been tryin to get PB on that next level, but PAPERBOI been the one bs'n.

The episode was pretty much tellin him to get his shyt together if he's tryin to blow. All the shyt he doesn't like doing, he's gonna have to do. Ole girl was irritating as hell, but she was spitting game to him.

Now that I think about it, we've seen Ern get pushed to tighten his shit as a manager by Katt in the Alligator Man episode. Now we see AL get the push to tighten his shit as an artist, hopefully they can get on the same page and get shit more money. Gonna be good to see them all in an episode together this week.

this was a pretty good episode....lots of shit in this ep I totally did not pick up(was watching this high af on 4/20 lol)...i wonder why Paperboi aint holdin a weapon his damn self....this the second time he's been robbed

Is Donald Glover a Twin Peaks fan? I see a lot of influence this season. This episode took me days to reflect on. My favorite one yet.

Damn Yall My Man Paper Boi Went Through Some Shit Last Night
y i read this in his voice
tumblr_oduexlFF3y1vrwvm4o3_400.gif

Perfect episode to illustrate how dumb niggas sound when they talk about keeping it real. You mean it's completely real to start penning pages of rhyming words, make a video bopping to a beat, but it's completely fake as fuck to be nice to someone you don't know. Ol' girl's delivery wasn't even trash up until she started talking about co-branding and mergers because it was like, "OK, she IS trying to use me."

Glover winning another award. This shit is effective writing across the board wrapped in a package that black audiences should be gravitating toward.

Back