Welcome To aBlackWeb

Deep episode,my theory is the old guy in the woods was his conscience and he's basically telling himself you have a good opportunity to be successful as Paperboi either

commit to it or stop entirely. He keeps getting put in these compromising situations because he doesn't take his career seriously,also the struggle that we as blacks have a

fear of being successful and not being seen as "Real".

As hard as Sierra was going in on his ass she had a point. What has Earn done since getting his single on the radio?

Hate he got caught slipping by them young niggas but what expect maabin' around like he untouchable.

The old man in the woods was the only one who wasn't out to get him the entire episode.

Sidenote: the shot of him in the woods on his back with the sun in his face that then goes to a cloudy sky was cinematic beauty.

But Earn been tryin to get him there. Up until this episode, Paperboi been dragging his feet the whole time.

I knew something bad was gonna happen from that creepy promo

the life of a locally known rapper is so surreal

I guess them dudes wanted to rob Paper Boi or get a name or both.

But besides that ppl do expect for local rappers to be fly like they not still fucked up out here half the time

old girl could take earn's job.I like her

Paper Boi never seems to be enjoying himself at all

should have made the robbers the niggas from ep 1

I felt a robbery vibe from the door though

reminded me of when son robbed paperboi earlier this season

them other niggas just left their man after they got the watch and chain

Al is depressed and low key suicidal

Last edited:
Ohhhh on the pilot ep they did explain that Al's mom passed and I guess Earn didn't reach out and Al mentioned that

On afterbuzz they pointed out that probably that day is the anniversary of his mom's death and that's why he thought about her,then Earn asked how he was doing? then he got that text from that person saying they were thinking about him that day.

I wouldn't have put that together myself

I thought the text was a random girl

ppl were checking in on him

Last edited:
Ohhhh on the pilot ep they did explain that Al's mom passed and I guess Earn didn't reach out and Al mentioned that

On afterbuzz they pointed out that probably that day is the anniversary of his mom's death and that's why he thought about her,then Earn asked how he was doing? then he got that text from that person saying they were thinking about him that day.

I wouldn't have put that together myself

I thought the text was a random girl

ppl were checking in on him
Damn, didnt catch this.

That was a weird ass episode. I might have to watch it again cuz im lost.

Not really.This was pretty straight forward even before I found the little details

local rapper wants to keep it real,fame is tearing him apart because he not making enough money to get out the streets,He has issues because his mother died.

Not really.This was pretty straight forward even before I found the little details

local rapper wants to keep it real,fame is tearing him apart because he not making enough money to get out the streets,He has issues because his mother died.

Sup with the crazy guy with the knife? How did he know paperboy's life story? How did paperboy just pop up at the corner store? I need answers

Sup with the crazy guy with the knife? How did he know paperboy's life story? How did paperboy just pop up at the corner store? I need answers

His conscious,His mother,his father,his mother and father,Him,his mother,and father put together

Back