Welcome To aBlackWeb

I mean thats what the fuck happened on the show lol.

Earn was shown to be a way more competent manager but at the expense of his personal relationships with Al and Vanessa.

Al was shown to have embraced his role at Paperboi but at the expense of his creativity and with a growing distrust of Earn and Darius.

Darius was shown as a financial burden that his friends were less tolerant of than before and as someone whose good naturedness was preyed upon by white people.

Van was shown to have suffered a dissociative disorder as a result to her lost of status and understanding of self.

It played out right on the screen.

Everything I said played out on screen too. What's the difference?

How was Earn shown to be so much more competent as a manager? Didn't they only acknowledge like 2 performances, and one of those he canceled? And I thought he was fuckin a groupie and overslept, and was missing messages and shit from Paperboi.

Didn't he let Paperboi get arrested and let him get found passed out in the street covered in vomit or some shit too?

What's all this shit he did to show he's a better manager?

And where was all this distrust of Darius and Earn? He woke up after a bad trip and asked Earn who owns his Masters... that the distrust? And what distrust of Darius?

Last edited:
One more not so subtle thing. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong. Clark County. He was an interesting ass character. I thought they jumped on his European tour... where the hell was he at? Shouldn't they have been doing the same shows?

One more not so subtle thing. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong. Clark County. He was an interesting ass character. I thought they jumped on his European tour... where the hell was he at? Shouldn't they have been doing the same shows?

this is the thing I noticed as soon as the season started. They didn’t address none of that shit. Didn’t he frame his manager when they found that gun? He boarded the flight with these niggas and they totally pivoted away from that

Everything I said played out on screen too. What's the difference?

How was Earn shown to be so much more competent as a manager? Didn't they only acknowledge like 2 performances, and one of those he canceled? And I thought he was fuckin a groupie and overslept, and was missing messages and shit from Paperboi.

Didn't he let Paperboi get arrested and let him get found passed out in the street covered in vomit or some shit too?

What's all this shit he did to show he's a better manager?

And where was all this distrust of Darius and Earn? He woke up after a bad trip and asked Earn who owns his Masters... that the distrust? And what distrust of Darius?
  1. That paper boi was headlining his own tour something he specifically said to earn he should be doing on season 2.
  2. That earn was able to use a medical transport to get the laptop to the show on time,
  3. that he had everything al wanted without being asked for backstage,
  4. got them spa passes for their trip,
  5. that he found him on his trip and got him cleaned up
  6. Got al paid up front to cover Al's bail money
  7. That he negotiated for al to own his own masters which was literally his deepest fear
Al ain't never trusted earn from the jump but this season earn was shown to be super competent securing Al's masters and getting outside work for himself with that artist collective hustle.

The distrust of Darius was covered during the whole bad trip: his subconscious asking if his friends were really his friends, saying his hat was fire when it was really not, freeloading off of him like Darius not having money for the space cake.

man what? You cant remember what the fuck happened in season 1 and season 2 and yet you want more of the shit you cant even be bothered to remember
This nigga Beta:

"I cant remember shit about either of the previous seasons but they was missing all the shit I loved but cant remember in THIS season.."

fuck outa here
TAWK TEW THIS NIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My nigga phenom got the best takes on this show I've seen thus far...

Like it's really not a conversation at this point anymore.... At least not to why niggaz liked this season. I feel homie broke shit down perfectly. It worked for me..

And quite a few others. I can't wait for season 4... However long it takes 🤷🏿‍♂️

Like it's really not a conversation at this point anymore.... At least not to why niggaz liked this season. I feel homie broke shit down perfectly. It worked for me..

And quite a few others. I can't wait for season 4... However long it takes 🤷🏿‍♂️

Gonna pass on season 4 if it's like this season. It's looking like since last season Paperboi did a European tour, and got much more popular (headlining a tour and recognized in different parts of Europe). Clark County died (maybe). Who knows what else.

All that, but still half the season ignored telling the character's stories. To each their own, but I don't like that kind of change in the middle of a show.

It’s in the fall man lol

Gonna pass on season 4 if it's like this season. It's looking like since last season Paperboi did a European tour, and got much more popular (headlining a tour and recognized in different parts of Europe). Clark County died (maybe). Who knows what else.

All that, but still half the season ignored telling the character's stories. To each their own, but I don't like that kind of change in the middle of a show.
That's cool

I'm with it

Lol folks literally find any reason to complain. The season was another solid one even tho I wish we got more of the main characters the other eps without them were solid asf.

Season 4 was shot at the same time as season 3, I believe it drops in October this year.

Back