Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't see how yall didn't like this ep. LOL just the knowledge of knowing who played Teddy Perkins, AFTER THE FACT of watching it twice, makes me really respect Donald G even more. Mane, that ep was dope.
Don't see how you didn't know it was him soon as he walked in the scene. Lol nothing was a surprise

Don't see how you didn't know it was him soon as he walked in the scene. Lol nothing was a surprise
tenor.gif
Step aside OG. Let us enjoy this moment.

watched the episode again... nigga Darius went through all that shit................. and still didnt get the piano...
#Robbinseason and we got a little backstory on Darius as well. He's had issues with his father in the past that have caused him some type of trauma that's made him how he is.

I'm willing to go where ever this show takes me.I watched Louie

This felt like a whole short film

what's funny is that darius seemed less weird in this ep than any other ep.

funny that Al said "You Dead Yet"

What if it's implied that Al was in on getting darius sacrificed for fame?

Haven't watched one ep of this season yet. Wanted to wait till it was over to binge watch it. Gonna check it out this weekend.

I didn't know what bio hacking was until I looked it up

Darius was contacted by Teddy(claiming it was a worker named Sam) on a biohacking site

bio hacking has to do with ppl doing experiments to enhance their biology independent of a real science background and may do immoral or illegal experiments to improve their biology including adding cpu parts to yourself.

Back