Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm Saying why can't a crazy person/mentally Ill just be that sometimes, I'm not saying the Illuminati reference isn't solid, but it does seem as a go to for people at times

One of my greatest fears as an adult Black man , Is to be Kidnapped see the beginning of 12 years a slave, of course "Get Out" If whites aren't the Most sadistic type to walk this earth. IDK we don't, well I don't carry, for just the obvious threats out there, Peele didn't write "Get Out" off a whim , It was also the possibility..

This episode will go down as one the most REALISTIC joints for me, Him being Intrigued by the piano (Craigslist) baited over If u will only to be murdered , by a legit sicko..Strap up Always

I'm Saying why can't a crazy person/mentally Ill just be that sometimes, I'm not saying the Illuminati reference isn't solid, but it does seem as a go to for people at times

One of my greatest fears as an adult Black man , Is to be Kidnapped see the beginning of 12 years a slave, of course "Get Out" If whites aren't the Most sadistic type to walk this earth. IDK we don't, well I don't carry, for just the obvious threats out there, Peele didn't write "Get Out" off a whim , It was also the possibility..

This episode will go down as one the most REALISTIC joints for me, Him being Intrigued by the piano (Craigslist) baited over If u will only to be murdered , by a legit sicko..Strap up Always

Fair enough.I wasn't even saying that it was like on some he in that shit and he is spreading shit,but he could just be using some of that imagery because he might look into it.But he probably in that shit LOL

There are a lot of ways to see this ep

it's no doubt about MJ and other famous black celebs and abusive fathers and also sacrifice.

Just kinda ill that darius went to get a piano,a musical instrument and almost died for a piano.

On the rewatch there is some wild shit and that pic that got posted that showed MJ and Chuck berry like the pic in the ep is wild.

MJ was accused of being a pedo and Chuck got caught trafficking a 14 yr old and also got raided and they found videos of him having sex with minors

Why is darius buying a damn piano anyway?To sale I guess?

Last edited:
Damn @Cain , @AP21 saying your opinions ain't worth shit. Nigga acting brand new.
No, I'm saying, they are putting him Glover in a box. How many times have I read in this thread "what the hell is going on this season" , "what direction are they going", "this didn't make sense", "episode was trash".

People are so used to having their hands held during their viewing experience that they have lost the ability to let their imagination take them places.

Not everything is always gonna be spelled out for you. Not every episode is going to have a traditional beginning, climax, resolution. And that should be ok.

I'm willing to bet all my abw money that when most people saw the first episode, they thought the rest of the season was going to be about niggas actually stealing shit and shooting people without ever entertaining the thought that you can be robbed of your time, childhood, career, etc... It doesn't always take a gun to rob someone and robbing isn't always a physical act either as it can be a metaphorical one as well.

That seems to be too complicated for some folks.

Just enjoy the ride and stop always trying to guess what's gonna happen next.

Yo Mike, you gonna discuss the show or continue to try to conjure up fake beef?

This season is great.

these eps give you things to think about with the little details and what they really meant weeks after the eps.

but on the surface sometimes it feels like nothing happened,but a whole lot happened.

And if you watched both seasons together,you'd probably find a ill storyline you didn't see.

Childish is a genius.His off the head twitter Deadpool tv show script rant was pure genius.

and sometimes,it doesn't have to make logical sense,it can just be abstract.

No, I'm saying, they are putting him Glover in a box. How many times have I read in this thread "what the hell is going on this season" , "what direction are they going", "this didn't make sense", "episode was trash".

People are so used to having their hands held during their viewing experience that they have lost the ability to let their imagination take them places.

Not everything is always gonna be spelled out for you. Not every episode is going to have a traditional beginning, climax, resolution. And that should be ok.

I'm willing to bet all my abw money that when most people saw the first episode, they thought the rest of the season was going to be about niggas actually stealing shit and shooting people without ever entertaining the thought that you can be robbed of your time, childhood, career, etc... It doesn't always take a gun to rob someone and robbing isn't always a physical act either as it can be a metaphorical one as well.

2016-09-28 171838-61051.PNG damn, y'all really all in huh? Bet season 4 of Ricky and Morty drop before season 3 of Atlanta.

Young brotha is creating a showcase demo on y'all time. That's cool, that's nice, but that's what it is. Y'all need to relax, y'all easily impressed.

Wow........you have to watch that episode twice too many nuances.......peep the photo below that Darius was looking at that mirrors Chuck Berry and MJ

View attachment 40255

giphy.gif

The 1st scene in episode 1 and the 1st one in episode 2 where Paperboi got robbed was probably done on purpose to make folks think the whole season was gonna be like that.

View attachment 40355 damn, y'all really all in huh? Bet season 4 of Ricky and Morty drop before season 3 of Atlanta.

Young brotha is creating a showcase demo on y'all time. That's cool, that's nice, but that's what it is. Y'all need to relax, y'all easily impressed.
SU

i'on think i asked you for you opinion at all

who gives af when season 3 drops

Back