Welcome To aBlackWeb

At what point does hate turn into confused admiration?... AKA We don't take returns with no receipts!!

Truth is @Chi-town B

You were banned once for speaking ill of the dead and one other time when told not to mention me and you mentioned me. Neither of which was initiated by me.

You spoke on me first both times so stop trying to rewrite the situation
Still stands that you were banned TWICE, not by me, nor did I say ban you. Yet you go around talking about how when I’m in my feelings, I run and tell and you get banned. I never asked for you to be banned, ever. I even told the nigga not to ban you.

so what’s this narrative you painting that I’m so scared of you. If I wanted to ban you, I could literally just ban you. I don’t have to ask anyone. You wanna see?

Legit question, if you can do platinum threads or let’s say get better engagement in your threads that’s in other sections, why not bring that to the cool table?
Last I checked I was getting banned from specific threads in the cool table

so the motivation isnt There * shrugs*

Last I checked I was getting banned from specific threads in the cool table

so the motivation isnt There * shrugs*
But what does that have to do with you creating your own threads. Being banned from my threads shouldn’t stop how great you are, right? You gonna let me have the power to dim your light?

I’m sure I was the only one banning your from my shit and that was 2019. This 2021 bruh.

But what does that have to do with you creating your own threads. Being banned from my threads shouldn’t stop how great you are, right? You gonna let me have the power to dim your light?

I’m sure I was the only one banning your from my shit and that was 2019. This 2021 bruh.
if a mod don’t want u posting in a section, why would u make threads there ....

But It didn’t I shined elsewhere....* shrugs*

Back