Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION At what age is it okay for kids to start playing GTA or Red Dead?

anybody got girls?

do they even fuck with games?

I'd be cool with mine playing, shit I'd play with em......I just dont see it tho

GTA is wildly a mature game.

Nude women
Extreme violence
Drug use
Extremely vulgar

I got rid of this game bc my kids would be around when I played and they always wanted to play it. I let my son get on and fuck around w some of the guys. They killed the shit outta him. But after awhile I just felt it wasn’t appropriate. So I dropped it.

Red Dead I don’t think is as extreme and over the top as GTA is. It’s still violent though.

The mere thought that adults would consider allowing/encouraging children to play violent/misogynistic/inappropriate games seems a madness to me when there are a ton of games out there that are both entertaining and educational and designed to the right age group.

Why not just get your kid some books or magazines to indulge in? Get them puzzles, play monopoly or whatever.....The focus should be on expanding their minds to teach them common sense and life skills, not have them stuck in front of a telly dragging them into the adult world transposing our own maturity upon them

If the game is 15+ or 18+ and you insist on introducing this to your household then make sure your child is of that age....

Nah, no books. They get enough of that at school and doing homework for 2-3 hours.They doing that stuff for damn near half the time that they're awake.

I'm more upset with the sex in games than I am with the violence. My lil nigga was playing heavy rain and there's an interactive sex scene in that and that mf'er just pressing away

Back