Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION At what age is it okay for kids to start playing GTA or Red Dead?

I'd say 13 and up. I was 15 when the og mortal kombat hit the arcade rooms 7 is too young at that age he's absorbing and soaking in the world around. Kids are very impressionable at that ave

12-14 depending on the maturity of the individual child
I'm no parent, but I think this would be appropriate. I played gta3 when I was 10 or so, but all I did was beat up hookers and run from cops. Never did story stuff lol. Played vice city when I was 12.

My son is 7

I don't really play GTA much when he's around. He sees me play, but i turn it down cuz they cuss a lot.

He likes fortnite, but i dont. I let him play, but not with headphones. Unless Jamel dubbz or vibe online.... I'll let him play with them.

More times than not it's Jamel and vibes kids anyway

He plays knack which is really kid friendly. And he plays WWE.

He likes mortal Kombat, but the file was corrupt and kept crashing, so I deleted it

I never thought about him playing without headphones. I wish I knew other kids he could play with. That aint bad af.

You’re the parent do wtf you wanna do.

If he’s got a grasp on the concept that it’s a game, I don’t see the issue.

Unless he’s getting nightmares caused by gameplay/cinematics it ain’t an issue.

When you do pass him the game pad, place a shotgun beside him.

Then tell him:

“This, *points at game pad* this is to relieve stress and get a momentary escape from this fucked up world we call life”

“....and this, *point to shotgun* this is for when the fucked up world catches up with us and you want a permanent escape”

Then you pat him on the back and walk off feeling like a proud parent.

My 9 year old cousin has been playing GTA since he was 7 at his mum's. He can't play it when he comes to my place though. He can play sports titles or anything that isnt too adult like Uncharted when i just had the ps3.

What he does with his mum is up to her but not on my watch and will be the same when my 4 year old son gets older too

all this terrible advice from niggas who dont have kids

your child at 10 aint you at 10

just some shit they dont need to be exposed to too early

jesus christ some of ya'll

why not let him smoke weed with you too, since, you gon be in the same room with him

How is this any better?

6ba0933c7f748d4651dd16fa8bdce3c0.gif

Its worse imo

How is that the same?
people dont put ratings on games for decorations

but this definitely aint a hill im willing to die on

i wouldnt let my son play 1/2 the games i did growing up at those ages, but thats just me

Back