Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION At what age is it okay for kids to start playing GTA or Red Dead?

Just wait a few years bro. I mean i think its simpler that way
this all im trying to say

once he really gets to an age of proper understanding, then let him play what he wants

my 8 year old cousins (at the time whatever GTA was out) used to just pick up hookers and fuck them...EIGHT YEARS OLD?!?!

this all im trying to say

once he really gets to an age of proper understanding, then let him play what he wants

my 8 year old cousins (at the time whatever GTA was out) used to just pick up hookers and fuck them...EIGHT YEARS OLD?!?!
I think its safe to say GTA is on another level compared to Red Dead

Im not letting my son play gta for a few more years.

But Red Dead u can really play for a whole hour hunting & exploring & not running ppl over or killing.

But Red Dead u can really play for a whole hour hunting & exploring & not running ppl over or killing.
why not just buy him a hunting game then? lol

Red dead it about being a outlaw tho and you will kill people. You can.play gta v for a hour without killing as well.

Red dead it about being a outlaw tho and you will kill people. You can.play gta v for a hour without killing as well.
Lets be real tho.

Driving up the street u can easily accidentally run over 20 ppl.

Its a lil more extreme all around

Because thats lame
so just say you wanna let me grow up faster than he needs to

i just gave you a viable alternative to what you proposed, but my solution is lame?

you not fooling nobody but yourself lol

so just say you wanna let me grow up faster than he needs to

i just gave you a viable alternative to what you proposed, but my solution is lame?

you not fooling nobody but yourself lol
Idk what kind of redneck hunting game u speak of but im 100% sure it wouldnt be on the level of Red Dead.

Will he be able to skin the animal?

Can he take skins to town to sell and buy goods?

Will there be bears, wolves, and gators out there also hunting him?

Fuck u expect me wast my money on? This shit?

51Wi88jGg%2BL.jpg

put it like this, if you really thought this was a good idea, you wouldnt have solicited advice about the subject

if your mind is already made up, then do what you feel is in the best interest of your son

that last gta showed actual fucking..he was hitting her from the back..my 11 year old aint fucking so he cant play..

that last gta showed actual fucking..he was hitting her from the back..my 11 year old aint fucking so he cant play..
so the only reason he cant play is b/c he not fucking?

did i read that right fam?

Back