Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

Tubi doesn't deserve a fucking prefix lol. Isn't showtime combining with paramount? Might as well convert the Showtime one into Paramount+

I just added "Your Threads" under the "What's New" tab.

Oh and one more thing.

This is kinda a question/suggestion.

I ain’t never used the ignore function before, but I’ve been considering it lately.

So my question is: If I put somebody on ignore, would it be possible to make it so the person I’m ignoring can’t see my posts either?

I’ve heard other posters suggest this too and it seems like a good idea if possible.

Respectfully and thank you.

Oh and one more thing.

This is kinda a question/suggestion.

I ain’t never used the ignore function before, but I’ve been considering it lately.

So my question is: If I put somebody on ignore, would it be possible to make it so the person I’m ignoring can’t see my posts either?

I’ve heard other posters suggest this too and it seems like a good idea if possible.

Respectfully and thank you.
It's possible but it's something Goldie has to specifically do and it's only on a break glass in case of emergency type of situations

I have all of it set in my calendar and I check regularly but somehow the day comes and I forgot. I'm not quotng because when i do it puts large spaces between things or if I'm not fast enough it puts what I'm writing in the quoted post I quoted. And I can't seem to change how the forum looks, before it looked different and didn't have this issue.

I have all of it set in my calendar and I check regularly but somehow the day comes and I forgot. I'm not quotng because when i do it puts large spaces between things or if I'm not fast enough it puts what I'm writing in the quoted post I quoted. And I can't seem to change how the forum looks, before it looked different and didn't have this issue.
Take a ss of how it looks now.

The quoting feature is wild now but you'll get use to it

Back