Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

I speak for the people. I do have a problem with you, you making my thread disappear into a bigger thread when the cinema needs more threads to keep the flow going.

Brah, I swear it's two steps forward, 4 steps back with you

This don't concern you. Why you interjecting yourself when you weren't summoned?
I was about to curse you out for calling me brah.

Then I put two and two together. You wasn't talking to me. I forgot I got people on ignore.

Du was right about the greatness of this ignore button. You forget people exist almost instantly.

I speak for the people. I do have a problem with you, you making my thread disappear into a bigger thread when the cinema needs more threads to keep the flow going.
the same people you speak for asked me to merge it

shrugs

talk with them

the same people you speak for asked me to merge it

shrugs

talk with them

It was one jackass who asked. We had this discussion with you before about making super threads where content will get lost in those big ass threads. Just chill out on it in the future is all I'm asking

Actually, I'm on my tablet but when I first got it, I set it up to run off the Android/Google Play OS.

Maybe I should set my browser to desktop format for when I'm on ABW?
try that and let me know if you have different results

It was one jackass who asked. We had this discussion with you before about making super threads where content will get lost in those big ass threads. Just chill out on it in the future is all I'm asking

you really need to work on your communication skills

You're from the south so tell me where you are confused on and I will walk you through it
your attitude will carry you a long way brah

idc if this the internet or not, you aint gon try and do this tough guy bravado shit with me puffing ya chest out throwing tantrums b/c something didnt go your way. Jackass to me aint really a term of endearment, feel me? You use that word far too often then expect people to just chalk it up to them being sensitive or whatever. And then you "told" me to not merge any of your future threads? nah man, lol. My own mama dont "tell" me what to do.

I had a lot of issues with the IC as a member, but i gave it props for stuff i felt they actually did right and having one thread for all MCU related stuff (news, rumors, movie thoughts, etc...) worked with absolutely zero issues, but it seems as if you think this is some personal vendetta against you. This site as a whole>>> individual people.

If you wanna be the only one in that black widow thread talking to yourself, then make it again.

and yea, im from the south, and i love that shit. I'ma be here until i die. So idk why you seem to think thats an insult

your attitude will carry you a long way brah

idc if this the internet or not, you aint gon try and do this tough guy bravado shit with me puffing ya chest out throwing tantrums b/c something didnt go your way. Jackass to me aint really a term of endearment, feel me? You use that word far too often then expect people to just chalk it up to them being sensitive or whatever. And then you "told" me to not merge any of your future threads? nah man, lol. My own mama dont "tell" me what to do.

I had a lot of issues with the IC as a member, but i gave it props for stuff i felt they actually did right and having one thread for all MCU related stuff (news, rumors, movie thoughts, etc...) worked with absolutely zero issues, but it seems as if you think this is some personal vendetta against you. This site as a whole>>> individual people.

If you wanna be the only one in that black widow thread talking to yourself, then make it again.

and yea, im from the south, and i love that shit. I'ma be here until i die. So idk why you seem to think thats an insult

Where am I throwing a tantrum, I said something for some reason you got offended and here we are. I wasn't the only one in the thread which is why you took multiple post and merged them. Stop trying to play me negro and quit going beyond your means and we won't have a problem. Quit the tough posting, it don't suit you.

You gon need to chill with the red font

Like we told the other dudes who migrated from the IC, once the support for the wrestling thread gets big enough, we'll give it it's own subforum

I'm just say this in regards to the wrestling subforum, back when we were on the IC it wasn't really a overwhelming majority of folks posting in OTTB on there but it was good handful of regulars who posted in the OTTB though.

It would be nice if there were a wrestling sub-fourm it would help to keep the wrestling threads from being scattered all over the sports section. Also, it would help with the confusion.

Where am I throwing a tantrum, I said something for some reason you got offended and here we are. I wasn't the only one in the thread which is why you took multiple post and merged them. Stop trying to play me negro and quit going beyond your means and we won't have a problem. Quit the tough posting, it don't suit you.
exhibit A

I'm just say this in regards to the wrestling subforum, back when we were on the IC it wasn't really a overwhelming majority of folks posting in OTTB on there but it was good handful of regulars who posted in the OTTB though.

It would be nice if there were a wrestling sub-fourm it would help to keep the wrestling threads from being scattered all over the sports section. Also, it would help with the confusion.

cool

at the time when this site was made, i think maybe Du, BDP, and a couple other cats posted in it religiously. We were having issues with dead spaces on the site b/c at that time, we simply didnt have the membership that we do now. But everyone just recently migrated over here, so we wanna wait a couple of months to see how things shape up.

I promise you fam, we are always talking about shit like this in the mod room so i dont want you to think this is some lip service stuff im telling you. But we'll continue to monitor the progress of that forum and make adjustments accordingly.

REALLY appreciate your feedback brah...like frfr

Well I see we get jackass AP today. Just don't move my thread and like I said you won't have no problems from me.

Well I see we get jackass AP today. Just don't move my thread and like I said you won't have no problems from me.
exhibit B

you still dont get it do you??

So either you are being intentionally dense or you think this is acceptable behavior when trying to have dialog with someone.

Look at the exchange b/t me and willhustle, then read your posts

i know you like to troll and try to annoy people just for the sake of doing so, but i aint the one fam

respect goes both ways

put it like this, i aint NEVER seen you say no out of pocket shit to goldie. Like NEVER, but you feel comfy af saying the shit to other mods...why is that?

Goldie doesn't do nothing to me, you do.

I asked you to stop merging my threads,you said some shit I saw as disrespectful and I responded. Stop acting like these females acting like I'm starting something with you. As far as I'm concerned it's over but you going to say something back.

You gon need to chill with the red font

Like we told the other dudes who migrated from the IC, once the support for the wrestling thread gets big enough, we'll give it it's own subforum
This post is somehow racist toward me. I wish I could steal your mod spot on some Shang Tsung shit.

Wrestling discussion about to be poppin.

Goldie doesn't do nothing to me, you do.

I asked you to stop merging my threads,you said some shit I saw as disrespectful and I responded. Stop acting like these females acting like I'm starting something with you. As far as I'm concerned it's over but you going to say something back.

you call that asking? then the gap in communication is farther than i thought

exhibit C btw

Back