Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

@BDP

I haven't considered it, but if a female is down to run it, they can.

Most of the chicks that's here I brought, I still got a couple more I'm planning on bringing over. There's atleast 20 chicks I brought over here and they just didn't stick around for w.e reason. I think that's the hardest part, making sure they stay around.

@BDP

I haven't considered it, but if a female is down to run it, they can.

Most of the chicks that's here I brought, I still got a couple more I'm planning on bringing over. There's atleast 20 chicks I brought over here and they just didn't stick around for w.e reason. I think that's the hardest part, making sure they stay around.

If added a celeb “tea”
section they proly would stay...

The biggest obstacle with that tho is getting them active in other parts of the board.

If added a celeb “tea”

The biggest obstacle with that tho is getting them active in other parts of the board.

Mannn I've been thinking about adding a "tea" section, but idk which chick can run it. The Entertainment section isn't even poppin enough yet to make a subforum for it. But in 2018 I said we're gonna try no things, so I think i'll add it in a week or so and see how it goes.

Mannn I've been thinking about adding a "tea" section, but idk which chick can run it. The Entertainment section isn't even poppin enough yet to make a subforum for it. But in 2018 I said we're gonna try no things, so I think i'll add it in a week or so and see how it goes.

Shit if anything if that section gets poppin you will see a huge jump in lurkers...same with the ppm

I'd nominate @JeezyBella but her ass ain't never on lol
martin3.png

If added a celeb “tea”

ehhhhhhh

i'on know about this, this was one of the biggest issues on BB. They stayed in that part of the site and didnt go anywhere else

ehhhhhhh

i'on know about this, this was one of the biggest issues on BB. They stayed in that part of the site and didnt go anywhere else

That's a good problem to have tho fam. If they're here, we can pluck a few and get em to come to the other spots. Even an extra 3 chicks would be a good look.

That's a good problem to have tho fam. If they're here, we can pluck a few and get em to come to the other spots. Even an extra 3 chicks would be a good look.

devils advocate

i agree, if they are willing to go to other areas, but those chicks (albeit its a small sample size) had NO desire to go to other parts of the site. They just treated BB like LSA 2.0 and posted b/c they were no longer in fear of being doxxed or whatever

Y'all had the same issue on the IC, other than Beezy and Gabi those other broads stayed in one thread.

This board has a totally different feel than IC, BB or LSA

Not only do claim to protect and respect our female posters we ACTUALLY do...yall mods do a good job of stamping out fuck shit pretty quickly

IC let it run rampant

BB was selective in enforcement

and LSA is...LSA lol

This board has a totally different feel than IC, BB or LSA

Not only do claim to protect and respect our female posters we ACTUALLY do...yall mods do a good job of stamping out fuck shit pretty quickly

IC let it run rampant

BB was selective in enforcement

and LSA is...LSA lol

Stockholm syndrome is real tho brah

those chicks were probably some quality posters in their respective rights, but when they came to BB, they wasnt posting pics (not that this was a requirement (dont kill me @BNE), they werent interested in actual convo outside of the tea threads. My fear is that it will just be used again as a haven for them to talk about LSA and not be apart of what we are trying to do here at ABW

Back