Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

tenor.gif

Challenge accepted little ass Goldie

If you're serious we can talk incentives. I'll pm u if you are.

@BDP

I haven't considered it, but if a female is down to run it, they can.

Most of the chicks that's here I brought, I still got a couple more I'm planning on bringing over. There's atleast 20 chicks I brought over here and they just didn't stick around for w.e reason. I think that's the hardest part, making sure they stay around.

@BDP @Goldie loc's

I wouldn't mind being a scout but I think you may have it the other way around.

You being Men would have a better chance bringing some of the ladies. Out of the 7k followers I have 6999 are male and the female is my daughter. hahaha.

I will do what I can to get my military/college chica buddies but they are going to want to know "whom" they are coming to see.

Women want to be in the presence of fine men as much as men want to be in the presence of fine women ;-) ijs

So you scary, "I don't want to post a pic" a$$ Kneegrows need to get over that sh*t if you want more females to stick around.
#Truth

@BDP @Goldie loc's

I wouldn't mind being a scout but I think you may have it the other way around.

You being Men would have a better chance bringing some of the ladies. Out of the 7k followers I have 6999 are male and the female is my daughter. hahaha.

I will do what I can to get my military/college chica buddies but they are going to want to know "whom" they are coming to see.

Women want to be in the presence of fine men as much as men want to be in the presence of fine women ;-) ijs

So you scary, "I don't want to post a pic" a$$ Kneegrows need to get over that sh*t if you want more females to stick around.
#Truth

Agree 1000%

@Cain might be able to explain it better, but I think it has to do with the phone service you're using.

Anyone here that actually knows how to use a computer. These niggas mayne

No questions. Make me a mod and create a sub-forum for wrestling.
You gon need to chill with the red font

Like we told the other dudes who migrated from the IC, once the support for the wrestling thread gets big enough, we'll give it it's own subforum

You gon need to chill with the red font

Like we told the other dudes who migrated from the IC, once the support for the wrestling thread gets big enough, we'll give it it's own subforum

Sit your dictator ass down somewhere, you doing way too much the last few days

Sit your dictator ass down somewhere, you doing way too much the last few days
Brah, I swear it's two steps forward, 4 steps back with you

This don't concern you. Why you interjecting yourself when you weren't summoned?

Back