Welcome To aBlackWeb

As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers

One thing about racist cacs....they gon have them false equivalencies and false narratives on deck.

Violence between blacks and Asians has been a thing for decades...not a peep from whitey especially about how Asian store owners treat black patrons. All of a sudden when the targeted attacks against asians jump 2000% in ONE year, they wana throw us in it. Blacks and Asians having beef within a community/neighborhood is completely separate from white ppl running up and spitting on old ladies on behalf of yalls president.

Another case of the messenger being just as, if not more important than the message.

This in a nutshell. Considering what the Asian dynamic is in Black communitues, I think Asians need to look in the mirror like other minority groups with nowhere near the senority black people have in this country and answer their own question on Black on Asian violence. Like other ethnic groups, they bypass what we and our ancestors have gone through, only to look down their noses at us even we built this country. Stop objectifying and exploiting blacks with liquor stores, chinese restaraunts and of course, black hair then this may not be a concern. These groups do what they can to get a seat a the white man's table, so they treat us like 2nd rate citizens. Fuck that. Fuck that article.

Ether

“ since we could find a way to blame blacks for the virus, let’s just blame them for the world’s reaction to it”

OK, I don’t know a whole lot about this Michelle Malkin bitch, but she definitely ain’t an “Asian American leader” as she’s referred to in that tweet.

She’s some wanna be white Asian bitch who said it was perfectly fine to put Japanese Americans in internment camps during Workd War 2.

Trust me, she ain’t no friend to Asian folks.

The Asian Coon. Coons comes in all races. DJ you know what to do...

Maybe instead of reading a tweet and letting another grown man form an opinion for you you should take time to read the actual bill?

Just a thought.
You stay caping for anti black racists you shoot the messenger while defending the white supremacist message and laws being enforced by crime bill Joe Biden. The devil doesn't have any new tricks just a loyal fan base of coons that will defend and pretend like y'all. This goes out to you and whoever fucks with you...

You stay caping for anti black racists you shoot the messenger while defending the white supremacist message and laws being enforced by crime bill Joe Biden. The devil doesn't have any new tricks just a loyal fan base of coons that will defend and pretend like y'all. This goes out to you and whoever fucks with you...

So I give you a link to the actual bill that you've been mislead about and that makes me a coon? Ok I guess I'm a coon then. LOL

N02TC3x.gif

Last edited:
But it's not that we don't experience racism; the racism we face takes a different form—and there's nothing Asian-Americans have been better at doing than swallowing down our frustrations and downplaying our experience, for the sake of harmony and pleasantness. After all, we've had to do it from both sides of America's race debate: white America and BIPOC America.
to what extreme do Asians downplay is the problem as with mostly all "other" outside groups. to downplay and emulate the oppressor by taking their side in obvious racist incidence. taking their side so that you don't rustle their feathers, implying you see eye to eye with that oppressors racist grievance. basically playing the field till it comes back to bite you. i don't know whether to say Fuck You or have empathy for you, in the fact that the correct response to it all is merely an act that is too late. an act. be humane, sincerely and always

Back