Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you coming to rescue her?

My argument is people change… it don’t even have to be about them changing to becoming a woman beater. People change! You can’t sit here and say you know for a fact your wife or husband will act a certain way in a couple of years or if provoked unless you some sort of psychic.
That also works BOTH ways.

You can't say they will all of a sudden snap, either.

because any man that is going to be around my child i need to know.
i presented them the same courtesy

it may not work for everyone....it worked for us.

and it worked out well even with our elevated levels of hate for each other

im not saying i scared anyone......but more dudes than not respect a gentlemans agreement.
Do what works for you.

My argument is people change… it don’t even have to be about them changing to becoming a woman beater. People change! You can’t sit here and say you know for a fact your wife or husband will act a certain way in a couple of years or if provoked unless you some sort of psychic.

Understood. People change. I agree with that.

I'd pull up and holla at the dude if called on. Depending on his response is how things would play out.

I'll say this though and this even goes for my sisters. When I'm called for domestic issues whether we have a civil discourse, argue or fight when it comes to the guy. I'm only coming once. If they go back to that man after calling me for that. I'm done after that. Don't call me any more in regards to you and that man for anything at all.

Can only speak from my relationship but if I got divorced and my ex wife called me I’ll go handle that. We have too much history.

Dudes would really just go pick up their kids and bounce? Seeing that wouldn’t affect you? I have a hard time believing that.
Consider your situation the exception sir

If we split amicably and there’s been no foul play shit regarding me seeing my kid, I’ll back her.

if not?
giphy.gif

off I go to file for full custody.

Back