Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Are These Pics Inappropriate or Are People Trippin?

test
That's all fine and dandy, but shit like this

GQUkT_QXQAEX0Un

GQUkT_QXcAA4fgQ

I wouldn't be doing this shit with none of my daughters.

Some of them definitely give relationship type poses. Not father daughter relationship either.

That last one with her puckering up her lips and arms around his neck/shoulders, definitely look "oh this man" pose.

Pulchritudinous- adjective LITERARY
beautiful.
"Dan gazed admiringly at the pulchritudinous brunette"

Pulchritudinous is an adjective that means physically beautiful or attractive. Pulchritudinous is a grandiose way of saying someone or something is good-looking

Uncomfortable thread but at least I learned something

Put it this way..

If you didn’t know these people and their relationship…how would you then interpret their relationship by these pictures? It’s likely you would first think they’re a couple.

Granted, I don’t think that Game is being a weirdo, but the pictures definitely give off that vibe.

Meh...girl dad ish.

I was gonna post a smart azzz comment. But the brotha showing love for his child. Teaching her how a man should treat her. I'm sure there's a multitude of girls/women who wished their father was in their lives, and showed this kinda affection/attention.

I just pray for her future boyfriends/husband. Cuz geezus crust. Just take the scene from Bad Boys II when ole boy came to pick up Marcus's daughter...and VIOLENTLY magnify that 20x wit Game. Any nigga that does his daughter dirty...

tumblr_mku6266ycG1s5ty3yo1_500.gif

Put it this way..

If you didn’t know these people and their relationship…how would you then interpret their relationship by these pictures? It’s likely you would first think they’re a couple.

Granted, I don’t think that Game is being a weirdo, but the pictures definitely give off that vibe.

She looks like a child so my 1st thought wouldn't be couples pics. The only one that looks even somewhat off is the last one. Other than that just looks like random snapshots. Now given Game personal history people are gonna read more into it. But removing that context...just looks like a child and their father

Then you're sexualizing it lol. I'm not gonna get into semantics.

relationship ≠ sexual.

shit don't look sexual, but at the same time it don't look appropriate for a father and daughter either. I got three grown daughters, ain't not na'an pic of any of us hugged up like these.

I have a daughter..I wouldn't pose like that with her. But I'm sure there's shit they wouldn't do that we do 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back