Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Are These Pics Inappropriate or Are People Trippin?

test
And we already know some people donā€™t see the issue with kissing on the lips and some do. Thatā€™s argument that will never not be an argument.

The poses Game and his daughter did in a few of them pics are just off putting. Simple as that. Thatā€™s where it ends. Makes you look twice and thatā€™s it.

goofy assed adults. i think we're being groomed on so much distrust in ourselves, compliments of a sadistic society. makes me think about Hulk Hogan putting message lotion on his adult daughter. kinda cringy, but everybody does family differently, absent the sexuality assumed by outsiders.

I have a daughter..I wouldn't pose like that with her. But I'm sure there's shit they wouldn't do that we do šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

Basically. Shit I remember after the Hate It or Love It video dropped and people asked if it was weird Game kissed his baby son on the lips.

Lol, Black folks are seriously deprived of any sort of intimate love and affection.

The pictures gives off the vibe of a dad that is annoyingly infatuated with his daughter.

It doesn't help his daughter looks grown and he's giving her puppy dog eyes but most parents with attractive kids cling to their kids in this manner, if it is the opposite sex.

Not out of sexual attraction but admiration and infatuation.

The over-vigilance regarding sexual immorality is a problem.

The term ā€˜emotional incestā€™ often arises in conversations regarding mothers that make themselves out to be their sons true first love, ā€œyouā€™ll never replace meā€, etc.

The same should hold true to girl dads.
Cause itā€™s the same level of WTF

Yeah as much as people joke about it the whole "ima threaten any boy that likes my daughter" is a prime example of that shit.

Yeah as much as people joke about it the whole "ima threaten any boy that likes my daughter" is a prime example of that shit.

I can't say I've outright threatened niggas, but I let the dudes coming to my house to pick up my eldest that there are rules to taking her out. Follow the rules and there's no problem. Once it's established that there's a father in the house and he genuinely gives a fuck about his daughter, a lot of shit you see in movies and on tv just don't happen.

Back