Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Are These Pics Inappropriate or Are People Trippin?

test
I do pictures like this with mine
IMG_6841.jpeg
IMG_6840.jpeg

This one ain’t that bad but if nobody knows that’s your seed it can look a bit iffy
IMG_6842.jpeg

That last one with her on his lap got some weird energy to it. Not quite a sexual thing but there’s a lack of proper boundaries there.

Nope not doing this lol

@Goldie making a thread...

200w.gif

So... what if he took pictures like that with his son?

Same energy or nah?
I would find it odd because parents in general are more affectionate with daughters than they are sons especially as adults. I don't think you'd find too many sets of father/adult son photo drops like that.
And if you replaced game with her mother I don't think anyone would have an issue.

Yall don't have to attack me with the mental gymnastics. I'm good. Look inward.

Wouldn’t be me. I already gotta walk around like a bodyguard whenever I’m in public with my daughter anyways (she’s 17). Those pics are weird I don’t care. Like someone said earlier if you have to ask…
Same man. My daughter just turned 13, and I can already see men looking. Have had to check a couple for ogling.

And even if those pics in their eyes is innocent not everything needs to be shared with the public.

That should've been for their family only, but because he's a look at me I'm a good daddy kinda nigga, here we are.

Same man. My daughter just turned 13, and I can already see men looking. Have had to check a couple for ogling.

And even if those pics in their eyes is innocent not everything needs to be shared with the public.

That should've been for their family only, but because he's a look at me I'm a good daddy kinda nigga, here we are.

Mine 12

Meh...girl dad ish.

I was gonna post a smart azzz comment. But the brotha showing love for his child. Teaching her how a man should treat her. I'm sure there's a multitude of girls/women who wished their father was in their lives, and showed this kinda affection/attention.

I just pray for her future boyfriends/husband. Cuz geezus crust. Just take the scene from Bad Boys II when ole boy came to pick up Marcus's daughter...and VIOLENTLY magnify that 20x wit Game. Any nigga that does his daughter dirty...

View attachment 1329000

Knowing Game, he'd probably bite this scene word for word.

Back