Welcome To aBlackWeb

Arabs

Ya'll gotta relax with the generalizations. Arab is an ethnic term just like Latino/Latina meaning that is doesn't align directly with race. There are Arabs that would be considered white, Arabs that would be considered black, and everything in between. So saying something like "They on or above the level of white folks" doesn't really make sense. The white Arabs act like white anything else.

Ya'll gotta relax with the generalizations. Arab is an ethnic term just like Latino/Latina meaning that is doesn't align directly with race. There are Arabs that would be considered white, Arabs that would be considered black, and everything in between. So saying something like "They on or above the level of white folks" doesn't really make sense. The white Arabs act like white anything else.
Fam.
You know exactly what I’m talking about.

I obviously ain’t talking about any black Africans who consider themselves to be Arabic.

Fam.
You know exactly what I’m talking about.

I obviously ain’t talking about any black Africans who consider themselves to be Arabic.

Neither am I. Black people have been in the Middle East for hundreds of years. It's not a matter of being African and considering themselves Arab. Some Arabs are just plain black. Just like some Latinos are black.

My point is just that, a lot of that racism in the Arabic community comes for the lighter "White" Arabs. White people being racist shouldn't really surprise anyone regardless of their ethnicity, but we should always be careful when making statements about large groups of people.

Bruh the arabs of the past were/are black they mixed with perisians and turks etc as well as other groups in africa. They have documented it themselves. The modern day arabs that you see now who deny it do to being colonized by the brits and europe.
The yoruba fula and mandinka are all arab they have proof of their lineage and have never denied it. There's a arab who wrote a book on it and gives plenty of evidence that explains it clearly. He has a site and everything. Tariq berry is the arab who wrote the book do ya googles.

Bruh the arabs of the past were/are black they mixed with perisians and turks etc as well as other groups in africa. They have documented it themselves. The modern day arabs that you see now who deny it do to being colonized by the brits and europe.
The yoruba fula and mandinka are all arab they have proof of their lineage and have never denied it. There's a arab who wrote a book on it and gives plenty of evidence that explains it clearly. He has a site and everything. Tariq berry is the arab who wrote the book do ya googles.

Shouldn't you be aiming this at the other person. I'm the one that said there are Arabs who are naturally black and not just Africans claiming to be Arab.

Shouldn't you be aiming this at the other person. I'm the one that said there are Arabs who are naturally black and not just Africans claiming to be Arab.
I see what you're saying but hes dumb. I figure if I troll you he'll actually google our discussion. Let's test my theory, shall we?

Last edited:
Back