Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anybody had lasik eye surgery?

MY vision is really bad these days that shit really bothers me

i feel like im going blind sometimes cus when i take my glasses off now I cant even read big letters unless im kinda close..

my shit wont that bad before i started wearing damn glasses

I had been thinking about getting lasik.. but dude up the road from me went blind in one eye like 2 years ago after getting the surgery. thing is he had an underlying issue that they claiming he didnt disclose but he saying that he did. So he trying to sue them.

I had been thinking about getting lasik.. but dude up the road from me went blind in one eye like 2 years ago after getting the surgery. thing is he had an underlying issue that they claiming he didnt disclose but he saying that he did. So he trying to sue them.

I heard they make you sign some kind of waiver where you can't sue if shit goes left.

Contacts always kinda scared me because I don’t want them all in my eye

then you got homie in here getting them stuck in his eye halfway out and shit wtf

Facts I legit emailed my optometrist about contacts this morning then saw this thread. Imma ghost the reply lol.

Screenshot_20201016-154524_Gmail~4.jpg

See the source image
Ass Niggas

I thought about it when I first started wearing glasses, I'm scared of them fuckin up eyes so I just wear my glasses all the time.

Yes and after a few years I was back to wearing glasses. To get them done again wouldn't cost me anything but the recovery time would be much longer (one week each for each eye) and with work I don't have the time to take off two weeks of sick time.

Yes and after a few years I was back to wearing glasses. To get them done again wouldn't cost me anything but the recovery time would be much longer (one week each for each eye) and with work I don't have the time to take off two weeks of sick time.

Okay do I have heard this from several people. Why were you back to wearing glasses only after a few years? I am seriously worried about halos.

I mean God made my eyes all slanted and narrow and shit. Maybe I am supposed to be nearsighted lol

Okay do I have heard this from several people. Why were you back to wearing glasses only after a few years? I am seriously worried about halos.

I mean God made my eyes all slanted and narrow and shit. Maybe I am supposed to be nearsighted lol

I got them done in my late twenties (if I remember correctly). They say during those times that it's possible for your eye sight to dip which happened to me. I should of waited until I was older and my eyes were more stable. I can always get them done again at no charge but not the same procedure. The recovery time will be longer and they can only do one at a time.

I got them done in my late twenties (if I remember correctly). They say during those times that it's possible for your eye sight to dip which happened to me. I should of waited until I was older and my eyes were more stable. I can always get them done again at no charge but not the same procedure. The recovery time will be longer and they can only do one at a time.
Okay I am 34... my eyesight is slowly getting worst though. I mean it went from -4.75 to -5 in like 4 years
I think I need to have a real conversation with an eye doctor.

Back