Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

Anything along the lines of the Castlevania anime?

I really like that show
Castlevania happens in medieval times. Berserk is a good anmie/manga. But it is way more violent then castlevania. If you watch, start with the original anime that came out in the 90's to get the back story. They released 3 movies that came out in the 2000's that kind of retell the story. Then they released a 2 season series in 2017 that is its own story but it skips the origin story. The manga/comic is good but don't hold your breath on finishing it. Shit been going on for 30 yrs and it still hasn't finished.

So I started "one punch man" last night

its a bit more over the top than I would've thought, but so far, i'm liking it

If we wanna be honest fellas (and Whis)
Dragon Ball>>>>> DBZ

Dragon Ball is a stereotypical sequel. All action no real substance. Dragon Ball has a good ass story with a nice progression

If we wanna be honest fellas (and Whis)
Dragon Ball>>>>> DBZ

Dragon Ball is a stereotypical sequel. All action no real substance. Dragon Ball has a good ass story with a nice progression
im not that familiar with Dragon Ball but is this the one where Goku still has his tail?

when I started DBZ, i had no idea there was something that predated it, so Goku was already grown with no tail

im not that familiar with Dragon Ball but is this the one where Goku still has his tail?

when I started DBZ, i had no idea there was something that predated it, so Goku was already grown with no tail
He's a kid in dragon Ball. Starts with with the death of his grandfather Gohan, then Bulma come looking for the dragon balls. Goku inherited one from his grandfather. They team up and go around the world looking for them.

This is where he meets pretty much all the characters from DBZ. Krilin, Master Roshi, Tien, Yamcha, ChiChi (@Chicity), etc.

Pretty much all the z force started out as Goku's enemies.

No one is super overpowered, it's more adventure driven then action driven. But there are good action scenes too. Feels more like a Kung Fu movie then a blockbuster.

He's a kid in dragon Ball. Starts with with the death of his grandfather Gohan, then Bulma come looking for the dragon balls. Goku inherited one from his grandfather. They team up and go around the world looking for them.

This is where he meets pretty much all the characters from DBZ. Krilin, Master Roshi, Tien, Yamcha, ChiChi (@Chicity), etc.

No one is super overpowered, it's more adventure driven then action driven. But there are good action scenes too. Feels more like a Kung Fu movie then a blockbuster.
ahhhh ok

that does sound pretty good...slow, but pretty good

i'll get around to it at some point

i want to work my way back to the Freiza and Cell shit in DBZ. I forgot a ton of the plot points

HELL YEA

i thought the vegeta saga was goat though but every other saga after that was just a complete copy of it

they always waiting for goku
super sayain = kaioken
vegeta turning into a ape = this isnt even my final form from freeza cell and majin buu

also theres no reason a fight should be like 50+ episodes thats retarded..."the planet gonna blow up in 5 mins" and then 40 episodes later "alright now for real 2 mins left!!" might as well say "im gonna count to 3...1....2.....2 and a half...."

vegeta saga was the last time all the chars where relevant...after the freeza saga it was the super sayain show pretty much

Anybody read Attack on Titan? When the shows catches up to manga how they going to explain this shit? I’m confused af

Anybody read Attack on Titan? When the shows catches up to manga how they going to explain this shit? I’m confused af

I haven't read the manga so please no spoilers from that but I'm caught up in the anime what questions you got?

It gets crazy towards the end of the anime and I had to rewatch some episodes a few times to get it all but I think I follow everything now

I haven't read the manga so please no spoilers from that but I'm caught up in the anime what questions you got?

It gets crazy towards the end of the anime and I had to rewatch some episodes a few times to get it all but I think I follow everything now

Im all caught up on the anime I love that shit.

Back