Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

Death note was really great up to a certain point, then it drops in quality but then the last 10 episodes or so it gets good again but not as good as its initial run

Still one of the goats though, just dont expect heavy action its all about the plot
Death note was unnecessarily long

A very solid premise that gets boring quick af

I thought the ending was proper though

Aight so im looking to get back into mobile suit gundam. Where do I need to start from far as watching

Never watched mobile suit...

But LOVED fumoffu...

Go figure...

Well it's not quite anime but Voltron is shitting over a lot of shit the past few years.

7 deadly sins dope too..

In fact Netflix as a whole gotta mean line up....

Bleach is still dope anime

One Piece getting better and better. Restarted it a couple months ago and in the Big Mom arc now. Hearing Wano arc crazy good and Zoro running that shit. The Manga still bad ass to me also

DBZ Super is good.

Bleach is still dope anime

One Piece getting better and better. Restarted it a couple months ago and in the Big Mom arc now. Hearing Wano arc crazy good and Zoro running that shit. The Manga still bad ass to me also

DBZ Super is good.
I gave up on DBZ when toonami got cancelled or maybe shortly before it

I wouldn't even know where to pick up

I think I watched one more season after the Android or was it freeza? But that season

Aight so im looking to get back into mobile suit gundam. Where do I need to start from far as watching

Iron Blooded orphans is ok. Didn’t finish it. I just watched the Gundam Wing on crunchyroll a few months ago. From 1995 tho. They just did a remake of the OG. Mobile Suit Gundam Origin. Either a remake or a prequel

Iron Blooded orphans is ok. Didn’t finish it. I just watched the Gundam Wing on crunchyroll a few months ago. From 1995 tho. They just did a remake of the OG. Mobile Suit Gundam Origin. Either a remake or a prequel
I've watched blood orphans it was pretty good. I might check out the orgin though

I gave up on DBZ when toonami got cancelled or maybe shortly before it

I wouldn't even know where to pick up

I think I watched one more season after the Android or was it freeza? But that season
Man, pick up DBZ, it's the east iteration after the boo saga.

Also watch the Resurrection F, it's a good Freeza follow up

But forreal I can't stress enough of you haven't seen Hunter x Hunter watch it.

It has that classic feel of something you know you're supposed to be watching. It's essential

I use to watch em on toonami I guess when droid saga and it comes on once a week and the fight be good I think that's what drew me to start bootlegging

I gave that anime Demon Slayer a try and haven't looked back since. Watched 22 episodes over the course of 2-3 days

Back