Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

I really like the progression while it’s not slow at the same time. It’s paced well even though the time skip in ep 2 or 3 is kinda crazy

idk if it’s out though but I’ll give it a watch when I know I can watch it. I’m on ep 14 right now
It really does get better and better and you can tell they are just scratching the surface. If they don't drop the ball it can go down in shonen history

It really does get better and better and you can tell they are just scratching the surface. If they don't drop the ball it can go down in shonen history
How many seasons does it have currently? Just the one? Also I have no idea how old or new this show is

I’m scared to look ahead myself out of fear of spoilers

I like Demon Slayer. I'm a little surprised by the hype though. It doesn't strike me as being that much better than the other anime in the same vein (e.g., My Hero Academia, Black Clover, etc...)

Would you recommend them all?
Well I don’t watch anime I wouldn’t recommend but I watch different animes based on what I want from it

hmmm if I would break this down into tiers

Demon slayer
Fire Force
ReLife

Jujutsu Kaisen
Rent a Girlfriend (I didn’t list this before)

cells at work
Blend S

I been watching last season of AOT but skipped last few episodes even though it’s mainstream still one of the best

Yeah I need something new.

I'm looking forward to the pacific rim joint

I don't want no emo shit though. What y'all got

Back