Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

cuz, im glad i branched out from Shonen only. I branched into sports and comedy.

Konosuba
Kaikyu
Ace of Diamond
Re:Zero
Food:War(is basically a shonen)
My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

is what i managed to watch since C-19.

But i still watched alot of shonen too

slime
Fire force
Jojo
One Piece

cuz, im glad i branched out from Shonen only. I branched into sports and comedy.

Konosuba
Kaikyu
Ace of Diamond
Re:Zero
Food:War(is basically a shonen)
My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

is what i managed to watch since C-19.

But i still watched alot of shonen too

slime
Fire force
Jojo
One Piece

I’m watching re:Zero right now

also high school of the elite

and jujutsu just ended so I have to replace it with something

I watched the first 3 eps of jojo and I heard it’s great so for now I’ll keep at it

I watched the first 3 eps of jojo and I heard it’s great so for now I’ll keep at it

the hardest watch is the first season, just watch a youtube summary. Season 2 is not as boring and Season 3 onward is what people really consider JoJo, I forces myself through 1 and I didnt regret it but its dry.

the hardest watch is the first season, just watch a youtube summary. Season 2 is not as boring and Season 3 onward is what people really consider JoJo, I forces myself through 1 and I didnt regret it but its dry.
Oh it’s like AOT that I can’t get through to watching the second season

that’s a lot of JoJo to watch though until it gets GOOD when it’s not the main thing I’m watching lol

Oh it’s like AOT that I can’t get through to watching the second season

that’s a lot of JoJo to watch though until it gets GOOD when it’s not the main thing I’m watching lol

its because the first JoJo just gets his ass beat all the time and all the others just throw hands. All you need to know is Dio and what he did for the first season because it influences all the rest of the series. that basically it.

I cant help you with AOT, its one the best Anime Series ever and the fact everything in the series from earlier seasons has payoffs even the smallest things is amazing writing.

yo how you feel about jujutsu I did not expect it to be as good as it was

Oh I really enjoy it

I can’t exactly say why but it has an entertaining cast of Characters and great animation when fighting

i remember watching it on a whim after like the first 3 eps and I watched it ever since. Then I found out it was like the hot new anime

Really good so far.
The animation is top notch.
It almost feels like a fan service anime, in a good way. It does everything right.

My only thing I can say about it is that Yuji is too perfect. The man never saw a curse before but was bare knuckling it with no powers :/

Really good so far.
The animation is top notch.
It almost feels like a fan service anime, in a good way. It does everything right.

My only thing I can say about it is that Yuji is too perfect. The man never saw a curse before but was bare knuckling it with no powers :/

Yea I can see that they probably gonna explain how his parents were on another level and that what makes him great.

Back